RC Qualifier

Been Out For Awhile, But I'm Back

Been out of RC all summer, just too hot, and I've been playing with my real trucks.

I'm out of town, and a few hours from all my RC stuff, but got the itch the other day. Went and bought an E-REVO, all stock, except for dual KD 700HO motors, with Summit wheels and TRX Chevron Tires. Guy even sold me a couple of cheap *****'s and a charger so I could get playing seeing how all my stuff is back home right now.

What's at home:

EMBE - FLM Chassis, Shock Towers, Hybrid Bulks w/ 1/8 diffs. MMM/1800kv, RPM arms, Losi XXL CVD's, Tekno Carriers, Taped Mashers on Maximizers, Ofna Shocks

ERBE - RCM 1/8 diffs, KD centers, Losi XXL CVD's, MMM/2200kv, RPM arms, RCS cage, Taped and Stretched Badlands on Rulux Half Ups

E-Slayer - Center diff with cross brace, RCM 1/8 diffs, KD centers, Cut Summit Shafts, MMM/2200kv

What's in Pieces at home:

Gorillamax E-Revo
    E-Jato
    EMBE

I'll post up some pics of the old trucks, and the new one here in a little while.
    ERBE Summit E-Slayer
    EMBE
    Rustler
    P4DE Sl4sh

RC Qualifier
    EMBE

E-Slayer before I set up the suspension properly, waaay to high!

E-Jato

Couldn't find any pics of my current ERBE or the Gorillamax E-REVO, but here's the new brushed truck I bought off CL.

ERBE Summit E-Slayer
    EMBE
    Rustler
    P4DE Sl4sh

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Sweet x4.

That new/used erevo setup should be pretty beasty. I hear you about the heat- we just had our hottest day of the year over in jolly old England, probably would feel mild to you..
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...