RC Champion

Question if i get a sv2 esc witch motor?

so far i would run it on the stock batts till i could get a couple 2s lipo's

basically i would like the most run time out of the three cc motors but still stay cool with the temps
    -3800kv 4p
    -4600kv 4p
    -5700kv 4p

since the 4600kv comes in a combo how well dose it work for speed and drift? and run time
    on the stock batts in parrellel(2400mah) and the 2s parellel lipos(4400mah)

RC Racer
    I bought my mustang used with a sv2 4600 combo in it. I only have a 3s battery with it, so I won't be able to compare to 2s. I have stock tires and a set of belted x patterns. It can drift with the stockers on pavement still. I'm not very good at it though. I got it for speed. Love the tires I have and it's plenty fast. Haven't been able to get my gps in it to clock its speed, but it's quick. Esc and motor get a little hot, but I don't have a temp gun and it hasn't hit thermal shut down, so I ignore it. Can't help you with the parallel run times either. My 3s is 1600 mah and probably gets around 20-25 mins of just driving around. Looking at some 2s's to run parallel, but they are out of stock at the dealer I'm looking at.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    My 4600 combo on 2S is really fast... its a 4 pole motor so it stays SUPER cool and is geared really high... but its pretty taxing on the batteries... I dont know how well the stock pack would hold up.

On 3S its just ridiculous fast... so fast I cant even come close to full throttle... well I can but it ends in a back flip...
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    What is your gearing pavmentsurfer and what is stock?

RC Qualifier
    What is your budget? I had the SV2/4600 combo and was not happy with the big block setup. I would look into a NEU motor instead, it was faster and lighter with a lower COG. Here's my old build thread:

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...mblebee-Ver2.0
    Last edited by all aluminum; 09-29-2011 at 02:54 AM.
    XO-1|SlashUE-MMM2200|Rally-SV2&MERV-MMP w/NEU1112