RC Champion

Exclamation For Sale: Lightly Used Slash 4x4 Ultimate

For Sale:
    Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4x4 Scott Douglas Edition (#6807)

Price:
    $425.00 (Shipping within the Continental United States Included!)

Condition:
    Used, but in excellent condition. About 20 runs total, mostly street use.

Seller:
    Chachi_RC

For sale is my lightly used Slash Ultimate 4x4 in the silver and black Amsoil Scott Douglas paint. This truck is in excellent condition, with some light scratching on the underside of the A-Arms, and some nicks in paint on the rear springs. The body is in good condition with some external scratching from a roll or two, and the inside is clean with some slight rub marks from normal use. Otherwise this truck is in great condition. It has never been taken apart, and has no more than 20 runs on it, mostly on dry pavement. The tires did start to pull away from the wheels, and they have been re-glued.

Included in this sale is everything you see in the pictures. This includes the extra parts that came with the truck, all manuals and sticker sheets, as well as the included Traxxas 4200mah battery and charger. Also shown in the pictures is the included Traxxas 2.4GHz transmitter, making this truck truly ready to race!

Purchase this truck with confidence from a long time member here on the Traxxas Forum. I have been a member for 5 years and have compiled more than 2000 posts. I have sold a few different Traxxas trucks here in the marketplace over the years, and all sales have ended up with a very satisfied buyer. Please, if you have any questions at all regarding this truck, feel free to ask. I have posted pictures for your viewing, but if you want a picture of something specific, please let me know and I will do the best to accommodate your request. Thank you for looking!

Traxxas website link to this product:
    http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...ash4x4ultimate

Eat my road grit, liver lips! -Clark W. Griswold

RC Champion
    A couple more pictures that I thought would help:

RC Champion
    Price Revised! After reviewing what a new one sells for, I have decided to lower my price to $400. This $400 figure does INCLUDE SHIPPING to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

RC Enthusiast
    If you go down to $300, I'll be interested.
    I'd rather buy a new one for $480 on towerhobbies

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DonRSD View Post
    If you go down to $300, I'll be interested.
    I'd rather buy a new one for $480 on towerhobbies
    Thanks for the offer, and you most certainly can buy a new one, as no one is holding you back. But, for the guy that wants a used one and doesn't want to pay $480, this is a good one! Remember, I am paying for shipping too! Thank you for your offer though!

RC Enthusiast
    No hard feelings.
    It's a good truck you're selling.

Good luck with your sale

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Alright, well I will lower the price a final time, and then this truck is going on the bay. So, how about $375 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states? I just thought that I would offer this up to my Traxxas brethren first, before letting the savages on ebay take a shot at it! So, if any of you Traxxas diehards are looking to pick up a Slash Ultimate, this is the one!

NEW PRICE!!!!!!

$375 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I'll let my mate know about this one, but first... how much (including shipping) to Australia? Or are you not willing to ship that far?

RC Champion
    You know, as much as I do want to sell it, I am hesitant to sell and ship overseas. Nothing against you by any means, I am just unfamiliar with that process.....currency exchange, shipping costs, etc. Let me do some checking and I'll let you know as soon as I can. In the meantime, it is still for sale at the $375 shipped in the lower 48 states. Thanks, and I'll get back to you soon Troy.

RC Competitor
    Would you consider trading for a mini e revo with $400 of upgrades?

RC Champion
    Thanks for the offer, but I am not looking to trade at this time. I do appreciate the offer though, and the Mini ERBE has interested me in the past, but I just want to sell it currently.

I am surprised that this is still here actually. Not a bad thing by any means, as I am not in a "need to sell" situation. I guess this is the state of the economy, huh? Well, I'll give it another day or two, then try the bay.