Thread: Parts Number

RC Competitor

Parts Number

Hey I just tried to look at an exploded view of parts for my tmaxx but the traxxas website seemed to not be working for me . Does anyone know the parts number of the crossmember for the rear wheel? Its the small metal bar that connects in the back from the bulkhead to the bearing carrier and keeps the rear wheels locked in so they don't turn.

Thanks
    -Off the Jump!!-

CRASH

RC Qualifier
    5143 is the part number
    T-MAXX 3.3
    SLAYER PRO 4X4 SOMEDAY.....

RC Qualifier
    What i did was print out the exploded diagrams and laminated them. That way i have them accessible and not have to refer back here.
    Been on here for a while but forgot my original username.

RC Qualifier
    i thought some of the diagrams where broken for me to but if i zoom in (maybe out not sure) they work

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyt1994 View Post
    Hey I just tried to look at an exploded view of parts for my tmaxx but the traxxas website seemed to not be working for me . Does anyone know the parts number of the crossmember for the rear wheel? Its the small metal bar that connects in the back from the bulkhead to the bearing carrier and keeps the rear wheels locked in so they don't turn.Thanks
    it a turnbuckle and make sure you get the right one if going to a lhs ask for a maxx turnbuckle
    my life sucks