RC poster

For Sale: Used Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum

Used Traxxas Slash Platinum 4X4. $250 Shipped -- Paypal Preferred, no trades.

Completely stock, runs great, but does NOT include the optional silicon filled center differential (the slipclutch is installed though). Soldered deans connector, just add a receiver, battery and you're ready to drive. Has normal wear and tear and I am selling as is. Truck is in good working order, shocks, motor, esc, servo all work fine. There are scratches, scuffs, dings you'd expect from a used short course truck. The body is relatively new, with only a few scratches though. Installed is the Traxxas brand ESC cooling fan ($25 option). Also includes various spare parts I've acquired, front differential, bearings, casings, etc.

Disclosure:

I'm not a racer, so I don't take the truck apart on a regular basis. I keep it oiled and as clean as possible, but there are some rust spots on screws, dirt, scratches, etc. The front grill guard has a small crack in it. It is a used truck that drives great.

The wheels and tires are almost used up. They still work fine, but the tires are bald in some spots, and the wheels are pretty scuffed up. I mostly drive it in my yard and street and the rough concrete is pretty tough on the tires.

Also, from day 1 of purchasing the truck new, the ESC has needed to "warm up" with my HK lipo 2S battery. What I mean is that once you plug in and turn on the truck, it will drive for a few minutes and then need to be unplugged and replugged in. Once you reset, it drives perfectly for the day. Not sure if this is the battery, as it never does it with my 3S or NIHM batteries, but I wanted to make you aware. I only have 1 2S battery, so I can't confirm it's the battery.

If you open the box and anything I have said here is not as advertised, including the ESC performance, I will refund your money.

Last edited by wrex450; 09-17-2011 at 02:14 PM.

RC poster

will take it in two or 3 weeks

if you could send me some more pics at the.maxinator98@gmail.com

RC poster
    ill buy it asap my email is houweling.rob@gmail.com email me and ill pay through paypal