Thread: e revo or slash

RC Enthusiast

Question e revo or slash

what truck is better for racing bashing and the street

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-revo-or-slash

You already asked this question, if you want more input then bump that thread, don't start a new one ( = spamming ).

I'd suggest you look at what classes your local track runs, see which class ( MT or SCT ) is more popular- there is a massive difference between a slash and an erevo in terms of handling and bashing ability- SCTs are pretty much aimed at offroad racing, though I have seen a few used on tarmac ovals ( yawn.. ). Hit up youtube and start watching videos to see which appeals to YOU, other people can only tell you what THEY enjoy more...
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...

RC Racer
    I agree with AoD. It really comes down to how and where you are going to drive it. A Revo is more expensive, but gives you more terrain options. There is a reason the Revo is King of the Hill. A Slash is awesome in itself, but limited terrain options. For soley on-pavement driving with minor off-road, you should be looking at something entirely different like a Rustler, Jato, or 4-Tec. For low maintenance/high performance options look at the 1/16 models.

RC poster
    if u want a vehicle that can rid in/ on anything and i mean anything, get the e-revo, but for racing it would b better to get a slash 4x4 because they r way easier to fix rather then the e-revo an deverytime u break something it has to be completly disassembled just to replace a steering mechanism.