RC Qualifier

Back yard rally track

We are into this for a year now.... And the track is coming together well.... Well enough we are doing our own 1/16 scale cokout and rally on october 16. Have a decent time trial loop set up and hope to have more lights, a new starting podium, etc set up for Traxxas Rally, Revo, Slash, and Summit (16 scale). Here are a few pics of this weekends work.... A new parking area (still need to level and place paving sand)
    [IMG][/IMG]

I got tired of no decent venues to drive the Rally and tired of everyone (including me) convert theirs to another car....so I created a track specific for it...
    Boise, Idaho
    www.adventureiq.com

RC Qualifier
    Nice! Good job pakratt!
    This is a signature.

RC Qualifier
    some updates based on another request for pics.... the first is the latest view the night before we had some friends over for a "Sweet 16" (1/16 scale only) party

the next (below) is general info on how we play "time trial" ....plus the track still in progress....the bridge is gone (going to move and rebuild) and the black tubing you will see was removed. Also lights and wiring cleaned up

The one below is just a montage as we we learning to do time trails.... we had just finished putting in the plants- but still hauling in rock and bark (10-14 total yards) We still had carpet down at this point but moved it out the following morning

As we progress we continue to learn. Our goal was to place an RC track but still keep the place available to do non-rc entertainment with friends.

Next steps will be to add SMALL jumps and woops, finish out the lighting project, a deck/driver stand, placing edging where the black tubing was located, and placing solar sails for the summer.
    Boise, Idaho
    www.adventureiq.com

RC Qualifier
    The other thing is that even though we have worked towards a "Rally" track- it is really a 1/16 scale track. The Slash seems to do the best on it at this time.
    Boise, Idaho
    www.adventureiq.com

RC Competitor
    cool track mate!

RC Racer
    nice! i wish i had the room

RC poster
    Dang need one of those