Thread: Run Times

RC Racer

Run Times

How long will different types of mah batteries will last like 5000 power cell then the rest lipo lasting specially the 12800 or something 8000 all of them could you guys tell me about how long each one will probly last per run time and would the regular ez peak charger work for lipos the 4 amp fast one. Plz help

as for the charger you need a lipo capable charger like the new traxxas ez peak plus charger 6amps 80watt can be found at tower, stormerhobbies cheapest. its blue can be found also on the traxxas home page. something similar can be used also but has to have a balance board and charge lipo's
    DEU 8:18 ESV

Quote Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
    How long will different types of mah batteries will last like 5000 power cell then the rest lipo lasting specially the 12800 or something 8000 all of them could you guys tell me about how long each one will probly last per run time and would the regular ez peak charger work for lipos the 4 amp fast one. Plz help
    Need to know what truck & power supply you are going to use these batts in... Makes a big difference if it is brushed or brushless..

So I am going to base my answer on the MMM & the BL 2200kv motor.
    2s 5000 mAh about 30 min plus
    2s 8000 mAh about 45 min plus
    12,800 mAh not even going to guess......
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    I'm using the stock velenion Traxxas slash 4x4 everything stock 1 10 scale so how long would a 5000 mah 3s lipo last for

might have to post in the 1/10 slash forum.. idk for sure still thinking 30 min for a 5000 mAh..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Okay thanks for all your help