RC poster

2.4ghz HELP....model (2244)

WHATS up guys i just bought a traxxas 4 channel radio that come with a 5 channel receiver i am trying to use the toggle switch thats on the right by the steering wheel for my rear steer on my ax1o but when i hit the switch it only goes one way,but the switch has a 3 way position which the other side controls channel 5 i want it to be left and right can you guys please help me!!!!!this is the way it works channel 4 and 5 connected to the receiver.....(switch) CENTER off DOWN activates channel 4 UP channel 5

I would like it to work like this on channel 4 0r 5 UP left DOWN right CENTER off
    PLEASE HELP

RC Qualifier

brave

if your good at soldering, electronics, and brave...you can take the remote apart to rewire it......i would go with a momentary toggle and some rewiring the servos....but thats my opinion....or get another remote....and ill buy that one from ya..lol
    Last edited by Restlessrustler; 09-10-2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: opps saw the model number
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC poster
    Lol koo give me 90 it's brand new just got it is their any one that has a diagram for that??? Thanks

RC Qualifier
    oh yes there is many mods on here....just use the search engine....from all my looking its the way cheapest price and best tx ive seen....but i havent gone to the air yet....lol

oh and i would have no prob figuring it out for you but where are you at?
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC poster
    I live In Los Angeles ca