RC Racer

Cool Watch this please! a hot superb Traxxas ERBE video by me!

Hello!

I just made a "video mix" that took me about 5 hours (video and also music mixing)! I never do things that take my time for nothing but since I do love Traxxas E-REVO Brushless edition, I made this video! watch the video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80K1UcCi6is

I hope people here and also all ERBE lovers watch this!.

I glad to see comments about my video here!

wish me buy an ERBE soon!
    Sorry for my bad English!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Its a good job.

Too bad you have to use someone else's footage. If you like mixing, go shoot some video of your own! I've been making videos lately, and I really enjoy it... but the internet is a cruel audience.

See, if you and I could combine our talents, we'd be onto something. You're good at mixing, and I love shooting....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Not sure about the fuzzy effect throughout, and the videos used to make your video are really good.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati777 View Post
    Its a good job.

Too bad you have to use someone else's footage. If you like mixing, go shoot some video of your own! I've been making videos lately, and I really enjoy it... but the internet is a cruel audience.

See, if you and I could combine our talents, we'd be onto something. You're good at mixing, and I love shooting....
    He doesn't have a truck yet

But good work. anyways..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 GN View Post
    He doesn't have a truck yet

But good work. anyways..
    yea, but he's got some passion. As long as he doesn't start asking what gear ratio to run on the truck he doesn't own yet, we'll get along just fine.

RC Racer
    Nice vid but the quality sucks, way to blocky

RC Racer
    Its a good job.

Thanks for the comment but I don't have a truck to shoot and I'd like to help you and I'd be happy if we work together but I'm a student and I can't work with you. And the time I was making the video I was free but I won't have such a long free time since now (due to the school works and such things like this)
    Last but not least, Sorry for my bad English!

Quote Originally Posted by eemmaaxxxx View Post
    Not sure about the fuzzy effect throughout, and the videos used to make your video are really good.
    Yeah... I agree with you... that was a mistake! I shouldn't have used the "Black-fade" effect where the top of the video is.
    yeah, but he's got some passion. As long as he doesn't start asking what gear ratio to run on the truck he doesn't own yet, we'll get along just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by granby View Post
    Nice vid but the quality sucks, way to blocky
    I know... I don't have a fast internet speed... but the HD version of this video is super cool!,though.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by D@nooshTRX View Post

I know... I don't have a fast internet speed... but the HD version of this video is super cool!,though.
    Fair enough, would be nice to see it in HD though

RC Racer
    @ Graby: I've just removed some minor effects and did something on the original HD video and now it seems "uploadable" to me! I'm trying to upload it....

EDIT: after 23 minutes of waiting something like this appeared: "ERROR!" ":the file name doesn't have appropriate characters... please rename it with A-Z or 0-9 characters"
    Guess what... the name is: "TRX5608AKSHENHQ.MP4" what the heck is the problem?!!!
    I'll try to re-upload it but with some tricks...hope it works!
    Last edited by D@nooshTRX; 09-10-2011 at 05:02 AM.

RC Racer

Here it is!,finally.

Finally I uploaded the "HQ -High Quality" (not HD) version. download it here:
    http://danoosh.webs.com/shared_folde...anooshReMX.zip

ERBE never dies! VIVA LA E-REVO BRUSHLESS EDITION

RC Qualifier
    I liked it, but you spelled warning wrong on the right side of the screen at the beginning.

RC Racer
    Oops sorry about that! thanks for making me aware of that! and thanks for watching the video-clip very carefully! seems you really liked that! I again thank you and the people who watched the video-clip.

RC Racer
    Guys, I've changed the URL of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY4AT5vD_nw

OP good work.. How old are you? Can I ask whats the bar code, I am old & have to ask old pep Q&A.. lol
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    @87 GN: Thanks for the comment, I'm 16. And about the bar code, I just wanted to fill the part then I thought it is good to write something like that! I'm going to change it,though.