Thread: It's coming!

It's coming!

Hopefully not too much longer. I was going to write Traxxas and check if the Mustang body will be available for sale soon, but decided to check Tower. Nothing. Check Buytraxxas and what did I see?! Part number 7318! I hope it is not too much longer; it has been just shy of 6 months since I purchased my Boss and the body is starting to get a little beat up.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Hope that means the Fiestas are coming too... fingers crossed.
    The prototype project.

I thought I'd seen some in stock recently. Now they are out of stock at Tower (part 7312).
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    yeah buddy
    X0-1/Brushless Boss 302

RC Qualifier
    Thank goodness, mine is also showing quite a bit of wear, i was almost to the point of resorting to ebay. Although kinda angers me that you can or will be able to buy a pre-painted ken B fiesta, and KB truck, but no pre-painted stang. Owell i guess beggers can't be choosers, it'll be nice to finnaly be able to get a new body, and maybe the ebay prices will come down when they are released... guess i can stop e-mailing and calling traxxas about it... i was starting to feel like andy dufrane... maybe i'll start send 2 letters a week...
    STRC Slash 4x4
    Hobby Hut Raceway, Audubon Pa.

RC Qualifier
    Great news!
    This is a signature.

RC Qualifier
    :::UPDATE::: The toyz tells me that thier supplier gave them a ship date of 9-25-11
    STRC Slash 4x4

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skitlerz View Post
    :::UPDATE::: The toyz tells me that thier supplier gave them a ship date of 9-25-11
    hmmm, thats when my hobby shop said they are getting in a few traxxas 1/16 scale stuff. interesting...
    X0-1/Brushless Boss 302

RC Qualifier
    Well its up for sale from Traxxas, I contacted tower, toyz, & stormer, n they wont have it till the end of the month. So I was all set to order one from traxxas untill the other day when i stopped by my LHS for something else, so I asked them about it. They told me they would try to order it. Stopped by yesterday and they told me they ordered a few and should have them tomm! So I know what i'll be doing tomm night!
    Sorry I know i seem overly excited but my body is on its last legs... darn near ripped the whole back bumper off @ the skatepark last week. My redneck ways are quite apparent if u look inside it.. all duct tape, Shogoo, and meshtape.
    I'm considering doing a public service and buying the whole lot that my LHS gets in and selling them to on here if there's any interest. No mark-up just whatever i'll pay plus shipping. If there is interest let me know and i'll put up an offical F/S thread
    STRC Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    I'm about 5 min from the spring valley ymca, u work in the area?
    STRC Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Just an fyi the toyz has them is stock, i got mine last week at the LHS, its painted, put the decals on last nite will take pics and post tonite
    STRC Slash 4x4