RC poster

Need to turn my MERV into a BRONCO (Denver Bronco that is)

I am purchasing an MERV based on everyones feedback. Here's the next question:
    I want to turn my MERV into a MASCOT RC for the BRONCOS (No comments about the upcoming season, they have made horrible deals thus far) anyway, I want to know what parts that our visible need to be replaced with BRONCO colors, and should be immediately upgraded for the RC's longevity and looks. I want the RC to have limited colors, no red, preferable orange and blue. I am having the body painted as well. Thanks for the advice.

well, some stuff comes blue, so that is good

you can find quite a few parts in blue and orange, gh racing has some decent orange products in those colors... gpm has blue knuckles, rpm has blue a arms, etc

RC poster
    knuckles, arms, what else? I'm a novice. I need a shopping list. Thanks Jimbo.

whatever you want to replace, also, you can paint the body however you want...

look around at other peoples builds, check out gh racing, as they do orange parts... i am not sure of any other manufacturers doing orange aluminum.... also rpm a arms can be had in blue, and they are a lot mroedurable than aluminum, i wouldn't use aluminum for a arms....

it depends on your budget and how crazy you want it