Considering getting an MMM2 + 2200kV combo for a certain 6S project, but have a few questions first.
1. How does it mount to the ESC tray? I'm not at all sure that the surface I'll be mounting it to can accommodate the Traxxas MMM mounting bracket, therefore I must look at alternatives. And I don't want to rely on double-sided tape alone.
2. How easy is it to take the fan off?
3. 2200kV is really a little bit too fast for 6S, I would prefer to use a 1800kV for this voltage, but unfortunately Castle doesn't make those. So I am guessing heat is a problem. The question is: just how much of a problem is it? How likely am I to burn the ESC running 6S? Does CC Blowe help at all?
4. Is MMM2 compatible with MMM1 Castle Link?
5. Any recommendations as to the best place to buy the combo from, that ships worldwide?