RC Qualifier
    I finally finished installing everything from my birthday!!!! these are the fist of many more upgrades to come but i am very satisfied with the semi-final product!!! an of course non of this could be possible without the help of my fellow forum members who helped me on product decision, installation help, and future ideas!!! thanks again, here are some pics that i took after the 6 hour journey. ENJOY!!!

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/...3DIMG_5153.jpg

y dont the pics work??? T_T
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-30-2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: merge

RC Racer
    Nice photos. Interesting color scheme. Does the body match those colors in some form?

What I am interested in knowing more about is that stand. Did you make that? Does it support the entire car? If you made it was it less expensive than a premade pit stand? Those average from 30 - 50$.

RC Qualifier
    it costed me around 15 bucks to make, i needed 10 feet of pvc, 7 T connectors, 6 end caps, and 4 L connectors from my local hardware store, the base make a square that consists of 8 6.5 inch pvc rods. the two main supports that hold the car are 7.5 inch pvc rods, the last stand offshoot is just to hold my tools and you can make that any length you want, it easily holds my merv and will most difenitly hold a larger 1/10 scale car such as a revo 3.3. will that get ya through?

Aloha
    John

RC Racer
    Thanks for the thorough description. That will work.

RC Qualifier
    ohhh and you do not have to glue any of the parts if you jam them in hard enough and to keep the car of the stand i use Velcro