RC Racer

Push Rods/ Toe links.

I found a set of trx alu. push rods and toe links slightly used for $27.50 + $7 shipping. Do you guys think they're enuf better than the gpm steel ones to justify spending $10 more? Bcuz the gpm ones are only $23 plus $2 s/h. I'd like your opinions guys.

(the trx ones brand new are about $50 for both rods and links.)

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    GPM are steel so they won´t bend like the aluminum ones, but they are heavier. I had traxxas and never had an issue, now running gpm and like them too. That sounds like a good deal just be sure they are in good condition.

RC Racer
    so would you spend extra money for traxxas? has anyone here bent the traxxas ones?

RC Racer
    the photo shows they are in good shape. in fact they are listed as "New" but the description says they have been slightly used.

RC Qualifier
    My traxxas alum ones have been through it all and havnt shanged shape a bit. Traxxas claims that they are stronger than the titanium ones that others offer. I think they are short enough they would be very tough to bend. Im sure the plastic ends would give up before the rod did.
    Revo MM CC2200
    Rusty MMP CC3800
    Merv SV2 CC5700

RC Racer
    Thanks guys. I just bought them!

RC Qualifier
    I have aluminum knuckles and gpm arms and went back to the stock toe links because when I used the traxxas aluminum adjustable toe links I started breaking the pivot balls off in the arms over and over. I do like running the steel hollow balls in all of those links!