RC poster

where all the races at!!???

i dont kn ow were any are

RC Qualifier
    What races? Summit races?
    Why can't other people share my opinions?

RC Champion
    I wouldn't try to race a Summit, even if it was brushless, it has such a high center of gravity.
    Just accelerate, and only good will come.

RC Qualifier
    That's why I like the summit so much. If you can learn to drive it well (especially at high speed and with a brushless system in it), then you can drive practically any car well. You could race it though. Just put really soft springs on it and maybe change out the rockers. That would lower the CG a lot. Maybe some different tires and a brushless system too. Or you could just attack the track and all the other cars on it with a stock summit in all its brute force.
    Why can't other people share my opinions?

RC Qualifier
    Been there, done that.
    Took mine to a track, and people loved it. The best part was when I tried to push someone back onto their tires and merely wound up crawling over the top of him. The whole place busted up laughing.
    No, you can't win at a track against buggies and truggies, but it sure would be fun to see a track that was half jumps and half crawling...

As Larsen8 can attest and me as well.i just threw a cheap brushless setup in my summit just to try it and it is now stupid quick
    but still crawls perfectly(sensored)But It's no race truck..... race trucks are speed bumps to us...LOL.As with getting the truck to climb good setup and Throttle control are key, same with brushless, throttle control saves lives..LOL
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC poster
    summit races.............i was playing around with a stampede xl-1 (all stock)

but it died
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 07-21-2011 at 12:16 AM.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by E-RevoVXL View Post
    I wouldn't try to race a Summit, even if it was brushless, it has such a high center of gravity.
    At high speeds I hae to try hard to flip it. You could do an obstacle course race.

Quote Originally Posted by rockysummit View Post
    At high speeds I hae to try hard to flip it. You could do an obstacle course race.
    that would be fun for sure
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Guess no one else would run u over... but put abot 10 summits together on a small track with one or two HPI trucks, play destruction durby.. I would enjoy that.. *L*
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only