RC Competitor

Question Suspension thoughts?

Hey all, I'm a newb here but have been cruising the forums for awhile now. I just recently purchased a brushless mini E-Revo and had a suspension question.
    Does anybody use the Integy pushrods and toe links? I am upgrading some parts and was trying to decide between the Traxxas aluminum ones or the Integy set. Any thoughts?
    I have already ordered new shocks(GTR), springs(black and tan), RPM arms, Integy heatsink w/fan, RPM front and rear bumpers, and new wheels and tires.
    If anyone can steer me in the right direction for the rods and toe links I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks all!!

RC Competitor
    I would not recommend Integy. I ordered a whole Integy pushrod/toe link set a while back, which cost about $50 if I recall, and regretted it after running a couple packs through my car. I had my stock parts back on the car within a week. Everyone has their own opinion on Integy products, mine isn't a positive one.

I've never used the Traxxas aluminum ones, so I can't give you a yes or a no on them.

I do know that the GPM Steel pushrods/toe links has a lot of good reviews and I hear a lot of people recommend them.

Hope this helps!
    E-Revo - - Merv 5700kv Sv2

RC Qualifier
    Ive heard that many people prefer the GPMs over the traxxas alum ones but ive had the traxxas sets for 3 months now and they seem tough.
    Revo MM CC2200
    Rusty MMP CC3800
    Merv SV2 CC5700

RC Competitor
    Perfect! Thanks guys!