RC Qualifier

Best made Revo 3.3 electric conversion kit?

Who makes the best revo 3.3 nitro to electric conversion kit? I dont want to buy a whole new revo. and I have a castle 1520 & 1518 that I could use. Also a few 3S packs.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict

RC Champion
    Well, you can go the cheap route and just get an electric motor moutn for the revo 3.3 on ebay for cheap, or you could get the tekno rc kit and get everything you need.

this is the best you cna get and it has everything just add batteries, your esc, and motor http://www.teknorc.com/product_info....f1575df8f54134
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Qualifier
    thats what i have been looking at today. looks pretty decent. Just dont know if I should sell the 3.3 I have now and by a new revo or not now. Because after I buy the kit, then a ESC I might be into it a good deal.
    thanks for the link. That let me know what I was looking at was good stuff

RC Champion
    well if you sold the truck, you would still need about 300-400 more for the e-revo since you would only get around 250 for the revo 3.3, plus a new esc would add more cost to it, so it would be cheaper to go this way with the conversion if you allready have the motor.
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it

RC Racer
    Sell u summit cheap lol.

Check out insanity's thread. He went electric.

Though, I'm kinda entertaining the thought given I just got a pair of 2S lipo's for my 1/16 Mustang and holy moly!!
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Pro's and con's for both I think but its an expensive route doing a conversion...

I think I would just buy a erevo... after you buy the battery trays, motor mount and batteries etc... you are going to have spent just as much...

either way its pretty expensive.. I was supprised how much the electric versions are compared to nitro..

I've converted 2 nitros to electric and, after having an original brushed E-Revo when they were first released, have to say I prefer the nitro platform. The Tekno brushless conversion kit is what I used for both and I have no complaints. There are a few other companys that offer a motor mount, but I prefer the Tekno.
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3