RC Qualifier

contests/group run's?

i was wondering if there is any summit contest's/group run's in surrey b.c? because i see all these guy's on youtube and they are with about 7 other summit's on group run's...
    can i get it dad?
    "and thats how its done!"

RC Racer
    hey bro. cant speak for surrey but i am part of a small group of guys out here in chilliwack. we go on trail hikes and follow some creek beds and do a little crawling around here. i have a summit, most guys have scx10 trucks. we are in the process of writing up the trails, bash spots and grading them concerning terrain, proximity to bathrooms, difficulty etc. most guys also have some short course trucks or rustlers as well that we run at the local track. if you are ever out this way you can call glenn (www.chargerc.ca), he owns the track and is also the guy that knows the best trails around here. (he also has slashes to rent if you wanna bash at his track if you dont have anything to use). he is thinking about starting a tractor pull club for money and prizes. good luck and have fun, my name is rio so if you do call glenn tell him i told you about our trail runs...maybe see you sometime

Too bad I'm over on the island there are 5 of us with summits "Team go whereever we want"...LOL
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    thanks potato i will see when i get the chance i dont drive yet so its hard to get anywhere write now but thanks (if i dont get the chance well then have fun trailin)
    Last edited by jonathan.laurenson; 07-20-2011 at 05:42 AM.
    can i get it dad?
    "and thats how its done!"

RC poster
    i want to but i cant race because i did not even buy one yet but i want a cheat one but i no i wount get one cheap. realy sad i k