RC Qualifier

no punch in a mamba! jittery

What am i doing wrong?
    I just installed my mamba monster system for a revo and...
    all is good except about 50 percent of the time when i punch it from a stop it freaks out like a crackhead looking for a car stereo to sell, then jumps.....i just downloaded the latetest castle update and it still acts like a monkey with retarded bannas?
    just to let you know im running nimh for now and im thinking thats the problem.
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Restlessrustler View Post
    What am i doing wrong?
    I just installed my mamba monster system for a revo and...
    all is good except about 50 percent of the time when i punch it from a stop it freaks out like a crackhead looking for a car stereo to sell, then jumps.....i just downloaded the latetest castle update and it still acts like a monkey with retarded bannas?
    just to let you know im running nimh for now and im thinking thats the problem.
    that is the problem probably. the nimh's don't have enough power to supply the motor and esc that is it requiring. Go LIPO!
    Revenge 1/8 buggy

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The latest firmware may be the problem - you need to DOWNGRADE to an earlier version ( under the software tab when you have the esc hooked up to your pc via the castlelink ), try v1.24 if all other versions dont result in smooth acceleration/ startups.

CASTLE LINK GUIDE
    Keeping the Mods busy is my specialty...