RC poster

FS: Brushless Stampede RTR with upgrades!

I just bought a Slash VXL, and I need to sell my Stampede so the wife doesn't freak out . This truck was purchased less than 2 months ago, and took about a week to ship. It has not been around long. This will come completely RTR with TX/RX, battery, charger, original packaging, decals, and documentation from the truck and the VXL upgrade. Temps never above 140. This was never raced. Mainly speed runs up and down the street, and some laps around the yard.

Upgrades:
    Velineon Brushless Motor / ESC
    Slash Bumper
    TRX Alloy Turnbuckles
    Wheelie Bar
    JConcepts Ford F-250 Body (This has some scratches, but still has the blue coating on it, and no paint)

Asking Price: $300 shipped to the US.

Any and all questions welcomed. Thanks for looking!

-TD
    Last edited by alaterdaytd; 07-05-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Forgot pic of TX.

RC poster
    Daily Bump - Accepting Offers

RC poster
    Daily Bump - If it's priced too high, please feel free to make an offer

RC poster
    $250 shipped OBO. Comes with a few sets of gears. This was an XL-5, that is now a VXL upgrade.

Willing to talk about trades!

RC poster
    Thank you to the PM's with advice / info. I have never sold RC before, only bought

Price Update: $215 shipped. Still willing to talk trade. I have no idea what I would want, so I'd be willing to talk any trades. I have a Slash VXL, so upgrade parts are nice!

TD