RC Enthusiast

I am looking at buying a Jato 3.3 in a year or two

I have a E-Maxx 550 titian right now and i would like to upgrade to a engine powered rc. Monster trucks are okay but my dad has the slash 4x4 and it is super fun. I like rc car that are low like the Jato and not high like the T-Maxx. I really like the looks of the Jato but i also am not sure if i should go for the Bandit or the Rustler VXL/nitro. Please tell me things that are good about the Jato and things that are bad. Also please tell me which car i should buy.

RC Qualifier
    Pros:
    Fast
    Strong
    Crazy at jumps
    Wheelies

Cons:
    You will break it if you suck at driving

RC Competitor
    pros
    wheelies
    fast
    starts everytime
    cons
    u wreck u destroy the car

RC Enthusiast
    Is it hard to drive and i heard it was super strong and won't break.

RC Racer
    the Jato is strong...my buddy has one and I am getting one...he has upgraded to all RPM and if you have not run nitro or something as fast as the Jato I recommend either upgrading or just dont wreck..the parts are strong but it dont matter how strong traxxas made the parts if you nail a solid object at 40+

RC Enthusiast
    I have a home made track and there is no solid objects but jumps so i should be good.

RC Racer
    yeah you should be good...just get used to the power first

RC Enthusiast
    Is it rally hard to drive.

RC Racer
    its not hard but you should be experienced with RCs other than stock power..such as a good brushless setup. if your thinking this is gonna be in a year or two then you will be fine by then...if its gonna be soooner then just take it easy and dont go full throttle right away and find a large enough area that will allow to hone your skills on driving it...its a good sturdy set up out of the box...the worst that can happen is you break something..if you do then you just go get the replacement and upgrade it either to aluminum or RPM.

RC Qualifier
    you just have to learn to drive a high horsepower truck. there are lots of mods you can do, but i advise take mods slow. better yet do no mods.