RC poster

For Sale: Traxxas Slash Ultimate 4X4 and Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec

Traxxas R/C Package: Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate and Nitro 4Tec 3.3.

I am selling two of my favorite R/C cars. I will sell the cars individually.

The Nitro 4Tec 3.3 is stock and has only been driven once past the break in procedures. The car is in perfect condition! I will include the factory box, materials, and accessories. I also have three, new, unopened air filters.

The Slash has been modified from its factory condition into an awesome SCT. The stock engine has been replaced with a Castle Short Course Truck Edition Mamba engine and ESC. The shocks have been replaced with Proline shocks ($100) and the wheels have been replaced with Proline BowTies on Split Six wheels. The ESC is held in place with a custom part from SnappyRC. The motor mount plate has been replaced with a Traxxas aluminum upgrade to support the torc of the new engine. The gear box cover has been replaced with a clear cover. The body is a Proline Chevy Silverado. The Slash shows little wear on the body, bumper, and under chassis. The interior is in perfect condition. I also have the factory box and packing material such as the manual.

I will supply 1 LiPo (11.1v 5400mah) and 1 NiMH battery for the Slash. I also have some other "goodies" I will throw in such as spare parts, shock oil, motor lube, Castle Link cable to program the engine, etc.

Both models do not have the factory receivers. The photos can be seen via my Photobucket link at: http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee408/tburris2/

I am asking $600 for everything and the buyer to pay shipping.

RC poster
    If intersted you can email me at todd_burris@comcast.net.

RC poster
    ***sold sold sold sold sold***