RC poster

No throttle response on my slash.

OK a few days ago I posted that my Slash wouldn't run and I thought it was the stock motor was done. Checked all the connections and gave up and bought a Castle system. Now I'm having the same problems with the new motor. There is no throttle response at all. I've done the basic set up that is included in the directions. At first it jumped forward a few times but will not stay on the gas. Help please. I changed the batteries in the controller but that didn't help. Checked all connections they seem fine.

RC Qualifier
    Did you setup the esc correctly with your radio? Set the throttle endpoints?

RC poster
    Yes did the basic set up. I changed the battery and did it again. I got a few jumps out of it then it dies. Could there be a problem with the radio?

RC Qualifier
    You have another radio system to try with it? It wouldn't hurt to see or to rule out that possibility.

If you have another car maybe just plug in the esc to that receiver ( so you don't have to pull everything out ) then set the endpoints again and see what happens.