RC poster

Traxxas SLASH 4x4 or SPARTAN which one?

Hi ive been wondering which to chose between the slash 4x4 or the spartan!?!?
    I currently own the jato 3.3 , Stampede xl-5 , and the new revo 3.3 .
    I want the slash for the fact of the bashing you can simply do with that and im planning to put lipos on it, but i already have three other cars which all function perfect. Therefore on the other hand I also want the spartan because I have a lake behind my house and im planning to put lipos through that too. So what do you guys recommend???

RC Enthusiast
    The Spartan is a really cool looking boat. And fast, too. A 4x4 Slash would be hours of fun, too. Good luck with your choice.
    I used the spare motor/esc/rx from my Slash and built an airboat.
    Red, White and Blue, baby!

RC Champion
    If you decide to go with the Spartan i would wait until Traxxas comes out with a new version that has less problems. I would honesly reccomend the Slash overthe spartan though.
    Land of the free?

RC Champion
    If you have easy access to a lake I would definitely go with the Spartan. Traxxas has updated the motor and ESC and according to posts in the Spartan forum they seem to have fixed the problems.
    Revo.27TX/Jato.18/Maxx523/Maxx3.3/GMAXX/Rusty/ERBE

RC Racer
    Since you already have a few trucks I'd say get a Spartan. RC boats are a whole new beast!
    E-MAXX 3905 + Villain IV + Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    You already have a few land vehicles, and I would agree with waiting a bit to see if a Spartan v2 would come out So if the v1 had any issues, the v2 would fix them.
    Rustler VXL | Slash | Stampede 4x4

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I want an RC boat so bad but I keep spending all my money on my Rusty and what not so I'm going to suggest the spartan.