RC poster

New to nitro, can't get trx 3.3 started...

Hi all! I have been reading these foums for a long time!! I just made my second nitro purchase! A Slayer Pro!! I have been struggling to get the new trx 3.3 started... not once has it stayed running. I have fresh fuel but no top fuel, should I get some? I have trinity monster horsepower, Nitrotane and blue thunder... all 20% so far I have only tried the Trinity, I wonder if I HAVE to use top fuel only? I cannot get this engine started for more than a second and it dies. removed the glow plug and it looks good, so I sprayed som wd40 in the hole, checked the glow plug with an igniter (its bright) still no start! frustrating! should I have to tune it yet? It hasn't ran at all...

RC poster
    Oh and sorry for the loong post...

RC poster
    Have you tried to read the manual. and Prime it!

RC poster
    Yup, I flooded it once, then went through the procedure in the manual (took out the glow plug, flipped the truck over turned the engine over for several seconds.... I even called support, they were helpful in getting it to start i had to heat up the block with a hair dryer and sray wd40 in the glow plug hole.... the engine started ran for a few seconds and died, that was the first start. Every start since has been the same...

RC poster
    I have been a "backyard mechanic" for a few years.... I work on old GM and Ford cars often.... thats why I am frustrated...