RC poster

Help Please! Need to know the the receiver channels for the servos on my summit 5607

Hi, I recently got a Summit 5607 from a friend and was working fine till i allowed my neighbor to use it. He was going through some puddles which was all good. Then the steering got stuck in full left turn and no throttle response from the transmitter. I turned everything off and back on then tried to use it again but the model would not respond, and the steering would stay in the same position. I have tried to re-bind it but had no luck. The link light would keep flashing red So i decided to check the receiver/link box for any water damage (There seems to be a little corrosion on some of the pins.) and possibly mixed up the wires for the different channels after i tried to re-bind the transmitter and receiver.

If anyone has any insight to the solution to this problem, it is much appreciated Thanks!

RC Racer
    I'd check the manual online for the evx2 to see what the flashing red lights indicates and as far as channels. channel 1 x 2 steering, channel 2 esc, channel 3 2 speed, channel 4 and 5 is the lockers. I think factory setup it chn 4 is front and 5 is rear. If it's the 2.4ghz rx. I think the AM rx is same with exception of lockers being a little different.
    Your signature is not appropriate Please change it

RC poster
    Yeahh i got it binded again! And thanks for the channel set up. it was definitely screwy. Locks would control steering trim and it was going wack. now i just have to have fun tracing all those wires.

RC Racer
    glad I could help
    Your signature is not appropriate Please change it