RC poster

jato 3.3 with 20/40 revo gearing how fast should i be getting ?

Does anyone have this gearing and can tell me.

RC Qualifier
    Back when I had 20/40 gearing with the a stock TRX 3.3 I was getting around 61 mph. it was 2-3mph faster than stock gearing. I know on the box it says 65mph+ ;however, I haven't seen a stock Jato 65mph out the box. It seems like everything has to be perfect to reach those speeds such as, tuning, climate, and fuel.
    Speed is the rate of change of distance with time.

RC Racer
    What are the part numbers for 20/40 gearing on the jato? Is it 4120 for clutch bell and 3955 for spur gear

RC Qualifier
    or at sea level were it would make the most power. I had a bone stock jato no gearing anything just out of the box and broken in proper and I saw consistant 63 mph. I have a freind thats at 3000 feet elevation and he is much slower. It all depends on were you live and how well its broken in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jclay View Post
    Back when I had 20/40 gearing with the a stock TRX 3.3 I was getting around 61 mph. it was 2-3mph faster than stock gearing. I know on the box it says 65mph+ ;however, I haven't seen a stock Jato 65mph out the box. It seems like everything has to be perfect to reach those speeds such as, tuning, climate, and fuel.