RC poster

Smile 3.3 Nitro Rustler

Up for sale is my very customized Traxxas Nitro Rustler 3.3.
    This IS used so, there is normal wear and tear on here. Otherwise, it's in great shape!
    The on/off switch is custom and located in the rear (red push button.)
    It has the stock am rx / tx.
    Deans connector soldered in to charge the battery (I use my Hyperion charger to charge everything.)
    It runs very well and performs like NO OTHER Rustler out there.

IT HAS:
    -A 3.3 engine (a heat sync fin on the head broke off on 1 side of the head recently, but it still maintains great temps and runs very strong.)
    -RPM front bumper....................$15
    -RPM front control arms............$14
    -RPM rear control arms..............$14
    -RPM rear strut tower.................$10
    -Integy front caster blocks..........$22
    -72T steel spur gear.....................$25
    -Blue anodized inline fuel filter...$5
    -New fuel cap kit.........................$18
    -Deans connector soldered in to charge the battery (I use my heli charger to charge every battery I have.)
    -Traxxas resonator muffler originally for the Tmaxx (custom fit)...$50
    -Traxxas front water-proof steering servo (recently replaced).........$36
    -Traxxas stock throttle brake servo (recently replaced)...................$24
    -Traxxas 5 star chrome rims.............................................. ...............$7(x4)
    -Proline front and rear dirt dawg tires............................................. .$22 (x2)
    -New clutch shoes........................$14
    -Prographics body (I grabbed the electric Rustler body by accident but I custom shaped it so it fits snug as a bug!...The tail wing is a little bent from wheelies.)............$34.99
    -Starter wand................................$15.00
    -(2 used) 7.2v batteries.................$14.99 (x2)<---these are 4 or so years old but they function well.
    -Spare parts
    If you scoop this up, I HIGHLY suggest a wheelie bar!!! Unless the slipper clutch is loosened up pretty well, this will wheelie on 1/8th of the throttle trigger pull!!!!

YOU supply the Rx battery, glow lighter and fuel...that's it! (I have a 4aa battery holder but, a rechargeable pack for like $15 from any LHS is a better choice.)

Price is $210 shipped.
    Please be paypal ready.

I can't post attachments so, if you would like pics then I'll email them to you.

my email:
    www.boomkid420@yahoo.com

RC poster
    Hy, im interested in your truck. Is it still available? I tried to email you but im not sure if it worked. Please email me at calebessex@yahoo.com and we can talk about it.