Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Racer
    but the nut is like way in between stuff and i cant get to it with the four way wrench.

RC Racer
    oh lol didnt relize you said you didnt have time haha, real sorry im begining to become a annoyance i can tell haha alright thanx

RC Champion
    Dont worry about it. I dont know what tools you have so I cant figure that out. If you have to pull out the motor then do it. You wont regret it. Once its out it will be easier to clean. BBL
    Shaggy...

RC Champion
    Oh yeah, once the motor is back in you will have to set the mounts. When the time comes for that ill talk you thru it
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    oh ok ya, srry if im startin to get annoying. just one thing, i cant fit my four way wrench in to get the nut to loosen it, idk how to get at it cuz its like tucked in there between the motor and the big grey thing.

RC Racer
    and wow i just posted like the same thing twice haha sorry my computer didnt show me that it posted the other two

RC Racer
    i could take a picture tommorow sometime to make it easier just to show you what im talking about, would that work?

RC Champion
    I know what your saying. Flip the car over and pull every screw out of the chassis. It will fall apart like a puzzle. Just watch the wires. You will be able to break the rusty down to 3 sections, front end/ upper chassis, motor/mounts/starter, and rear end/ tranny. It may look overwhelming but its not that bad. Keep your screws in 3 piles going with what end they came out of. It will all peace itself back together. Don't stress about it, just do it lol. After you pull it apart a few times you will be able to build a rusty blindfolded lol As for the motor, just lem me know when your ready to break it open. One step at a time lol And dont worry about asking for help. These things are good like that. They always give you something to think about and are never as simple as they should be. Thats the hobby part of it lol
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    alright i actually cant wait to do that lol sounds pretty fun

RC Champion
    It kinda is...lol If you have any trouble let me know.
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    alright im gonna do it tonight haha

RC Champion
    How did we do?
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    havnt started yet haha just got home from school so ill be starting soon

RC Racer
    just finished putting the skidplate back on i cleaned the carb and stuff. it was a real good expeirience learning how stuff goes on the car. but i dont know which way the black little shims should face that go with the rear susupension like does the thinner part face the front of the car??

RC Racer
    i need some help i got the shims on ok, but i reattached the throttle to the carb and when i turned my car on the throttle on the car started twitching???

RC Champion
    Check the batteries in the truck and radio. When they start to get low the servos will twitch or act funny. Check out the wires and make sure you did not pinch one. Have you gat the truck wet before?
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    nope havnt gotten it wet but it wasnt just little twitchy it was fast like back and forth idk what it was if it happens again ill take a video of it

RC Racer
    and how do the orange o rings go in the carb i have one in like a little groove in there and another just sitting on the bottom

RC Champion
    One at the top of the carb and one on the bottom where it goes in.
    Shaggy...

RC Racer
    alright ive decided to call it quits for the night since i lost the idle speed screw

RC Racer
    i found the screw and the thottle seems like its always being pulled and the throttle trim on my controller is on 0. i have like no room for the throttle to be pulled it moves a little then it hits its stopping point i dont know what it is. im gonna go take a video of it to show you.

RC Racer
    i went to go test it out and now it wont start at all it just turns but never starts

RC Racer
    i finally got it running!!! you guys dont know how happy i am right now, thank you sooooo much for all you time helping me guys. when i first got it running it was popping huge wheelies but i messed with the tune a little and it stopped so ill have to try to tune it to get it back to that, but really thank you thank you thank you.

RC Racer
    lol, alright so ive been driving it around all day and a little bit ago i went to start it up but i guess the throttle was stuck and i didnt know so heres what happened. it started up at full throttle and went all the way across my drive way popping a wheelie, slammed into a tree at close to top speed and then flipped a couple times as it was going down a hill hit another tree and was still going top speed doing a burn out so i ran down the hill as fast as i could pinched the fuel line and when i got back up i noticed that the front shock was broken and when i tried to start it it wouldnt start. but hey, its part of the hobby right??

RC Racer
    ok i exxagerated about the top speed thing but it was going at least 30 mabey 40

RC Champion
    Nice. Good thing you got to have some fun. Go with the RPM shock tower. Good luck
    Shaggy...