RC poster

Dual Lipos Parallel

Hey guys, I've been running dual 2000mah Venoms for a few weeks. When I first got them they would last about 20 minutes in parallel and both batteries would be warm after a run. But now I'm only getting about 10 minutes and only 1 of the batteries will be warm after a run. I dont think its the parallel connector because if i run dual NIMH's they will both be warm after a run.

RC Champion
    I think you had some bad batteries to begin with. You should get an hour or more on lipos in parallel. I get almost an hour and a half on parallel w/ 2 Hyperion Duo GX3 1600mah 40c 2s.
    Everything overpowered...

RC Qualifier
    test one at a time to see if they are both working, also ensure you are not running the ESC on training mode, and even then you shouldnt get 20 minutes run time
    Sony Action Camera, My new toy

RC poster
    I thought that when in training mode it consumes even less energy. At least thats what happens with mine. I get almost twice as long run time in training

RC Champion
    It doesnt consume any less energy, it doesnt harness the voltage, your still using the battery, jus not to its potential.
    Everything overpowered...