RC Qualifier

how do i remove receiver?

hey guys, got some water in my receiver, trying to replace it, but it wont budge... i dont wanna just rip at it, cuz it may still be good, i was told they just slide out like the esc, but the esc comes out wuite easy, which was do i pull or push? lol any help would be greatly appreciated, maybe a picture if anyone has one...

have you take off the receiver box yet? if not, you need to unscrew it

RC Champion
    It is secured with some sort of glue or something, but it will come off. Just pull it off and use some double-sided tape to secure it after you put it back into the receiver box.
    Just accelerate, and only good will come.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    have you take off the receiver box yet? if not, you need to unscrew it
    This made me laugh... Right up there with "make sure you take off the body first" haha

Just use a sharp knife and slide it under and the esc will pop right off much easier than yanking at it all day
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Qualifier
    i got it off, its just like a 2 side tape, but ive had no luck! lol i got it off, and put the new one in, but it dont work either... its brand new, but its different.. the stock one has 5 channels, the new one only has 4 i think. ne ways, i plugged it in, and it just flashed green rapidly, tried binding it, but nothing... so i put the other one in, and it worked again, but itll only work after its been binded, when u shut it off, and turn it back on, it needs to be binded again... after its binded, and then shut off, it wont stay binded... weird. but yeah