RC Racer

New Era Models? Whats up with their service?

Hi guys, just wanted to ask the public about New Era Models products. Are they any good. I thought I've read some good things on here from some of you. Thursday night I purchased a blue 3 bar roll cage for the Jato 3.3 along with the aluminum shorter wheelie bar they offer.

Here is my problem..... I received no confirmation email that my order was placed, they wont answer me email and they dont answer the phone. I get a stinking robotic voice that says leave a msg. Now when I do order tracking on their site it says I placed a order online with my debit card and shows what I purchased but doesnt say it was processed or shipped. You guys ever had problems with them or whats the deal?

did you placed your order & make your calls during the weekend ? maybe they are off during this time ?
    i wish that they are not off business. what was your total purchase amount ?

sorry for the many questions, but i'm like you feel the same worries because when i place an order to my location overseas i really becomes nervous until i'm sure it's shipped and the i receive the tracking #.

pls. update us.

If new era models is in the southeast usa, they may have phone or power issues. Just a thought.

Just went and looked and they are not in the southeast so that isn't it.
    Last edited by tphill; 05-02-2011 at 11:29 AM.
    Either you are the Predator or you are the prey

RC Qualifier
    call them...!!!!!...I believe they got something going on. It's an awsome company with very nice parts and staff.................
    nutty like a squirrel turd....!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    striking jealousy into the hearts of all onlookers!
    I have nothing good to say about them and would not recommend them to anyone!!!
    I got skills!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by fastman View Post
    I have nothing good to say about them and would not recommend them to anyone!!!
    did you have a bad ordeal with them...!!..lets hear about it.

RC Racer
    Ok here is the deal, I got a email an hour ago from a man named Frank at New Era Models. He let me know that they are in the process of moving and relocating so they have been down for a few days and the order I placed thursday will go out tomorrow.

So everything is cool i guess. I was just starting to worry a bit. I mean I called friday and today during business hours plus sent them an email friday and got nothing back. Nobody was answerering the phone either. So I understand now with the explanation I got. False alarm. Sorry for bringing it up guys.

RC Qualifier
    I thought so...I new something was going on,I think I read in the revo forum they were going through a change of some kind.they are an awsome company don't hesitate to buy from them.

RC poster
    I know this is an old thread.is this place still open?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by celm View Post
    I know this is an old thread.is this place still open?
    http://neweramodels.mybigcommerce.com/

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindprey View Post
    just because the sites up doesn't mean anything. I called them many times and get some women on the answering machine to just leave a message

RC Qualifier
    www.rlchobbies.com way better then new era and better parts and better service. I had a new era big block chassis and once I got my rlchobbies big block jato chassis it was nite and day difference in performance and I can run any gear ratio and big block I wanted. The other cool thing is there is always some one to talk to and shipping time is incredible.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer17 View Post
    www.rlchobbies.com way better then new era and better parts and better service. I had a new era big block chassis and once I got my rlchobbies big block jato chassis it was nite and day difference in performance and I can run any gear ratio and big block I wanted. The other cool thing is there is always some one to talk to and shipping time is incredible.
    problem is there is a certain part I need that new era has

RC Qualifier
    what is the certain part. I know RLChobbies has a lot of jato stuff. I was all new era until you could not get a hold of them anymore or he would promise me every week Oh this week I will make your parts. That went on for a few months. Now you cant get a hold of them at all. Go on there site email them you mite be surprised. I know I was
    problem is there is a certain part I need that new era has

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer17 View Post
    what is the certain part. I know RLChobbies has a lot of jato stuff. I was all new era until you could not get a hold of them anymore or he would promise me every week Oh this week I will make your parts. That went on for a few months. Now you cant get a hold of them at all. Go on there site email them you mite be surprised. I know I was

this is what I need

http://neweramodels.mybigcommerce.co...ires-trm107xl/

RC Qualifier
    That looks like a big block TMaxx engine mount to me
    Last edited by slayer17; 05-24-2014 at 07:47 PM.

This has turned into non-Traxxas support.
    The Super Derecho