RC Competitor

I going to go crazy I keep breaking motor mounts but not flipping truck hard at all!

I have broke 5 motor mounts in 5 months and they break in same spot which lets the spur gear lean into the air tube which breaks both the spur gear and air tube. The last new mount lasted about ten minutes I came out of fast corner after landing on my wheels off jump and it happened again in the first qualifier after spending a $100 more dollars to get ready for event on mount and a hopups! Any input or ideas on this issue would be great, THANKS! Also it dosen't break all the way just hairline crack that allows motor to move around while accellerating stripping spur gear and eating air tube which allows dirt to go in my motor! Other than this issue I love this truck HELP!

RC Competitor
    It's the cradle the motor mounts to in the back corner beside the shock spring. Maybe thats it but I might try a Integy cnc mount do you think this might be more durable? The first one I broke was might fault rough flip but everyone since then just cracks and I use the new hardware and all the new parts even if they are not broke. I guess if I get another Traxxas mount I'll tighten less and use threadlocker instead of tightening so much. Could my mounts on the motor be bent and pulling up on that corner or something? Man I was so careful before the last one broke I can't understand it my SC10 was ran as hard as I could run it in same event and it finished 5th with no breaks. Thanks for any input!

RC Competitor
    I suppose it is possible that the mounts on your motor may be tweaked just a bit causing uneven stress when tightened down. I beat the daylights out of my Slayer Pro and have never experienced any issue with the motor mounts.