RC Qualifier

Picco .28 Maxx in Slayer Pro

Im a madd man..2 new BB's in 2 trucks in one day! .26 Picco Maxx in the Slayer Pro and I cant mention the other truck.its not a Traxxss...hint hint...5.9 BB!
    Have a couple of tanks thru the Slayer and I think the Picco is gunna rip! Had to steal the Traxxes BB mount out of the BB revo so I could plop in the Picco in the Slayer. Now what to do with the revo.....hmmm maybe a LRS .30! Wudd u guys think should go in there?

RC Champion
    ...wow. A slayer with a picco! That seems like too much power for a lil short course truck. And you can mention savage. We are not against them as far as i know. Wait if you get a different engine for the revo...what are you gonna do with the big red? because i will happily take it off your hands for free...lol
    Hows that nitro taste on your electric?

RC Qualifier
    Yah know what Bro..I read your post on all your problems with your truck and I felt sorry for you. I have a almost new 2.5 with an easy start and header for side pipe that I will give you if you want it. Give me your mailing addy and I will send it to you!....REALLY!

RC Champion
    JG we are going to need a pic and a vid of that thing hauling the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC MeRv View Post
    ...wow. A slayer with a picco! That seems like too much power for a lil short course truck. And you can mention savage. We are not against them as far as i know. Wait if you get a different engine for the revo...what are you gonna do with the big red? because i will happily take it off your hands for free...lol
    You just got a brand new 3.3 the other day.
    Cads, Insane RC, PWC,and BOAT CORNUCOPIA

RC Champion
    i know insanity i was kidding. And no gregg i dont need another engine...i was just making a joke

RC Qualifier
    Nice fit..engine tucks nicely under the body. I used the Traxxas BB mount, chopping about a quarter inch of the back of the mount. Stock bell crank and spur gear meshed perfectly. Stock throttle linkage worked with the exception of changing out the carb slider arm to the extended on supplied in the mount kit. Took about an hour to install. I will shoot video as soon as I run another half gallon of juice thru it.

[IMG]

[/IMG]

RC Champion
    Get a side pipe on that beast and it will rip as intended!

RC Champion
    wow...yeah definately get a different pipe for it. And insanity remember what he said...he doesnt want a chrome hotdog sticking out of the side of his truck

RC Champion
    Some times function over forum its a slayer so you will never see it.

RC Qualifier
    Okay hot dog fans..show me some dyno numbers! Love to see a comparison between the 2. I tend to be a sceptic over things in life..or just bull headed! Must come with old age!
    Last edited by justgregg; 04-30-2011 at 10:11 AM.

RC Qualifier
    I am experiencing pull starts for the first time in 2 of my trucks. Im getting to really hate them! Gunna convert to all tiger drives or roto starts. Sounds like Al has had some issues with roto's and tigers with the higher compression Piccos. That .28 Big Red in my revo worked flawlessly with the tiger and had now has taken a new home in a Tmaxx im building. The compression may not be as high in the big red as say a .28 picco. Let me know how your truck got along with the tiger drive.