RC Qualifier

Ok this is strange

So i just converted my slayer over to a slayer pro. Everything seemed to go great. Except now when i pull the throttle it goes back words. It dont make sense to me. I have to just b overlooking something small. Any ideas?
    I gots me sum trucks!

Most likely you put the diffs in up side down on both the front and rear. That's the only thing that would make it do that.

RC Competitor
    The transmitter could need to be set back to Default.
    Pede VXL 2wd | 1/16 Summit

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    The transmitter could need to be set back to Default.
    It's a nitro, it wouldn't go backwards if the servo is reversed, it would just apply the brake.

CarGuy7a is right, the only thing that would cause that with a stock Slayer trans (no reverse) is the diffs must be up side down.
    I need R/Cers anonymous.

RC Qualifier
    I agree with the diffs being upside down, but just converting the Slayer to Slayer Pro...why would you remove the diffs in the first place? Aren't they the same? Just have a Pro, never had Slayer so I don't know for sure.
    If you can't beat it....destroy it!

RC Qualifier
    The reason I remove the diffs is to rebuild them I had a little bit of drag in the diffs. Well I am going to try to flip the diffs sometime soon. But since it looks like I'm going to have to completely disassemble it I'm going to wait. Such a downer when you get this far and realize you've done something wrong. Grr! Ill post an update when the job is done. Thank you all for your input.
    I gots me sum trucks!

Look carefully at the diff case and you'll see the word "UP"
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Okay I flipp the differentials and now it's working great. Thanks for the input on that issue. However now that I have it together I have 1 more question. On the front end of the truck on the hood where it bubbles up like a cowel air induction... its so close to the body pins that its scratching against it. Are there special body pins I'm suppose to b using?
    I gots me sum trucks!