RC poster

Undicided decision!!!

K I have my mind pretty much set on the E Maxx. The only compition for it now is the Summit. Now the only reason I would consider the Summit is for its remote locking diffs and high-low gearing option. (BTW I would like a truck that is good for general bashing and jumping, however rock crawling looks really fun and I want my truck to be able to somewhat crawl to try it out) Now I now you can get the High-low gearing option in the E Maxx but what about the remote locking diffs can i get those for the E Maxx.

RC Qualifier
    I was just looking at the locking diffs for the E-Maxx yesterday. From what I can see in the diagrams, the locking diffs are lot different and I don't think they would fit into the E-Maxx bulkheads. If anyone knows if they will fit or have any recommendations on this, I'd like to know too.

RC poster
    Thanks for your thoughts GaiginRC, I really love the E maxx and want it so much more than the summit now that ive been reading about it. But the only thing is thoses remote locking diffs i want to see them on the E maxx so bad. Do you think with a lot of modifications it could be done, i mean im kinda new to this whole hobbie but Iam loving every part: fixing it, moding it, driving it (I currently have the stupid 2wd stampede monster jam replica)

RC Qualifier
    I'm sure someone out there has either done it or at least attempted it. If you get zero results on message boards, pics, videos or otherwise, you might have to go it alone just to see if it could be done. If I were to attempt it, I would try to find a used differential so I wouldn't be out that much. Worst case, sell it afterwards.

I had a similar dilemma when trying to improve my dual steering or lack thereof. After minimal info I just went for it. Now, it works like a champ. Sometimes just getting there is half the fun.

RC poster
    If you have woods or good terrain around where you live i'd go for the summit. I have a summit and an emaxx and if I had to pick one truck it would be the summit. Not to say I wouldn't miss the emaxx, but the summit can do alot of different things. Just my opinion.

RC Qualifier
    brushless summit it is then.............................lol
    Slash VXL, E- Maxx 2 , comin' through!

RC poster
    Haha yeah I was only thinking of the $600 and up price tag. But now I found a used Summit for a reasonable price so screw the emaxx for now, I want all the goodies...lol