RC poster

Exclamation mini e-revo VXL for sale

I am selling my Traxxas Mini e-revo with a couple of diff accessories. I bought the truck in october 2010 from tower hobbies and its been ran maybe 20 times since then. I store it inside when its not in use. I only used nihm batteries with the truck, so its never seen lipo. I upgraded the toe links and push rods with Traxxas' own aluminum parts. I also changed out the stock 23t pinion with the 19t pinion so it comes lipo ready. This machine is very clean with a little wear on the wing (due to wheelies) and some on the front bumper. Not one part has broken on this truck since i bought it. I someimtes ran it in series nihm just to see how fast i could get it to go, and i recorded 55 MPH with a police radar station (the ones cops put out so you see how fast your going.). I am selling the truck due to the fact that i just love nitro, and i dont feel like burning money to get all the lipo stuff to run lipo safley. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
    I will also of course include the controler with batteries to and i will list what all i am including with this deal.

I also have a nitro Stampede (2009) if your interested only 1 gallon of fuel ran through the motor, but for some reason i cant get it to crank. Everything is clean no gunk build up. A new motor is $70-$85

p.s. i have the box if u want that to.

Accessories:
    Push rods, aluminum (red-anodized) Part Number: 7118X
    Toe links, Aluminum (red-anodized) 7138X
    Suspension Arm set, Rear extended wheelbase 10mm (un-opened) Part number: 7132R
    Differential oil 50k (un-opened) #5137
    Bulkhead Tie bars, front and rear, blue anodized aluminum (un-opened) #7023
    Anti Roll over antenna (un-opened) This is from The Toyz #toyz204
    2-DTX 1600 Nihm batteries
    1-Traxxas 1200 Nihm battery
    1-Series Connector
    1-parallel connector
    I can include the tools that came with it to

Im asking for $235 obo; A new mini will cost around 300 and thats before you start getting into batteries, chargers, and accessories.
    This mini includes the new 2.4 ghz traxxas is putting with all the models.

RC Qualifier
    if your in the wisconsin milwaukee area ill pick it up j/w

RC poster
    Sent you a PM

RC Competitor
    Trade for a kb rally ? I'll be putting my kb up for sale soon as I really want a merv
    BL Stampede
    Mini summit
    Cr01
    TL01

RC poster
    I have sold this truck already to another member who responded within 10 minutes of this posting, thanks for looking though.

RC poster
    how do i delete or lock this thread?

RC Qualifier
    The Mods will, you can't