RC Competitor

i need good rally tires

can some one recommend me some good tires i should get from my rally and maybe some upgrades i should get too

Big thread here.
    Last edited by Double G; 04-19-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    ???????????

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by hello123 View Post
    ???????????
    click on the here part
    Here we go again.........

RC Enthusiast
    I personally have a soft spot for the HPI Pirelli wheels, if you can find em. However, they dont fit on the Rally properly.

I can honestly, with experience, recommend the Slash wheels. Theyre a solid tire, though they do wall abit easily. Still, they do very well in dirt/gravel. I used mine for a good long while and they were quite nice, both on and off road.

RC Qualifier
    Good tires are best chosen for where you want to run them. Drift? Asphalt pavement? Carpet? Loose gravel? Fine dirt? Snow?

HPI X Pattern are a favorite as they work pretty well everywhere. I have a set for wet and offroad running. Traxxas' 4tec are super-sticky high-performance slicks, I love em for high-speed grip running. HPI and Tamiya make some nice specialized off-road rally tires (similar treads to the Traxxas Slash's Chaos recommended). When my og Rally "Bridgestones" finally wear out, I'll pick up a set of more drift-optimized tires.
    The prototype project.