RC Enthusiast

Different bodies for pede 4x4

Hey guys just wondering the best way to mount different bodies. I purchased a Proline h2 hummer and a proline crowd pleazer t4 for my first experiments. I think I already put the holes in the wrong place on the hummer body cuz it sits to far back and rubs on the front shocks. I'm afraid to try the other one without getting some advice first. I've read quite a few threads on this but still not sure. Do all bodies have to be modified somehow? Has anyone else used this crowd pleazer one? Thanks

RC Competitor
    as far as i know all bodies that are not stock need a mod. try turning the front boun the other way that may help as far as the back look on ebay for longer post and mack it fit with any thing u can good luck .
    stampede vxl 4x4
    slash 4x4
    summit

RC Champion
    So far as I can tell, it looks like any body made for the 2wd Pede should fit the 4wd too, anything else you will just need to find something close and start to modify it from there.
    Aw, Biscuits!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    This is true... any Pede 2X4 body will fit and most 1/10 Stadium truck bodies can be made to fit with very few modifications. Your gong to want to lower your front body mounts no matter what and an easy way to do it is to simply buy a slash 4X4 front body mount... getting creative with your mounts will also help you fit pretty much any 1/10 pede or stadium truck body you want.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Here's my Stadium truck body You can see some of the body mounts in my thread. I basically used the rear stock mount in the front and made a single rear mount. The bottom of the body is flush with the bottom of the chassis.

Last edited by dumbcomputers; 04-17-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Had-> MERV, ERBE, Stampede 4x4

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you very much for that visual. Looks great, now I see what can be done.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    You can also just use 2 of the battery hold down posts screwed directly into the rear body mount holes in the shock tower:

Heres 2 different ST bodies mounted on my truck and my Hummer body... they use the same mounts:
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Enthusiast
    Did you also use the rear mount for the front? I just did that with the battery hold down posts and it worked fine. Thanks, I really appreciate all your info. This truck is alot of fun--I wish I would've gotten into this sooner!!