RC poster

slayer pro bodies

I want to paint a rockstar recovery body, I think the colors on the can would make a sick paint scheme. are there any bodies out there other than the obvious traxxas body that will fit this truck well? it looks like there are many sc truck bodies out there but i'm a little worried that they are for trucks similar to the origional slayer. what other companies have bodies that will fit this truck!!

RC Racer
    I think Traxxas just released a clear body for the SlayerPro, Tower says early May. I like to airbrush, so I'd like to know as well if there are others that fit the wider, longer wheelbase.

RC poster
    I have just ordered an SC8 body for my slayer pro. From what i can see, it will fit. Possibly need to trim the wheel arches deeper, and cut a hole for the EZ start, but when its on and painted up ill post a pic.

RC Racer
    I just ordered the clear Traxxas body for my brushless Slayer pro build. I did a lot of searching before pulling the trigger and couldn't find anything else that would fit for sure. I'm pretty sure the SC8 body will work but my friend has one and I prefer the stock one.

RC Racer
    I found this Ford Raptor on Tower. JCConsepts makes two Raptors and Tower states this one is 12x22". Thats nearly the same size as the SlayerPro body. (12.5x22.5) It says its for Slash and SC10 though, so you might have to cheat the wheelbase a bit. I may try it when I get some money. If it doesn't work, I can always put it on my Slash. Not a whole lot of options for the SlayerPro....
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXAAPN&P=ML