RC poster

New Stampede - fired it up today...

Best. Money. Ever. Spent.

OK, so that's a slight exaggeration, but....

... this thing is just FILTHY fun. I challenge anyone to chisel the smile off my face at the moment.

RC Champion
    Your wife called and wants to know what you did with the RENT MONEY

LOL
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Competitor
    You put in a 3s lipo and then you break a driveshaft in 30 seconds. You are lucky you have a replacement! You break the stub axle within the next 10 minutes. You then decide to dish out $60 on MIP Cvd's You then are angry that the stock form of the pede was not good enough. That will all go away then after you install the cvds and you are amazed!

RC Champion
    Or you buy 2s lipo, and the stock form is alright.
    So I taped my hamster to the Pede..

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN SPEED. View Post
    Or you buy 2s lipo, and the stock form is alright.
    Exactly, the realization that you dont really NEED to go must faster than a 2S can push you is a very valuable thing to gain early on. But I agree with you... the 4X4 Pede is about as much fan as you can have without risking jail...
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    I've got 2S LiPo power on the way. I can't imagine what the truck would be like with 3S; it was hard for me to control completely with the stock NiMH 7-cell.

The worst part about this is I waited 30 years to do this

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by thestumper View Post
    Best. Money. Ever. Spent.

OK, so that's a slight exaggeration,

No. That is a true statement for me when it comes to RC.

I also just stick to 2S and so far with the exception of a MIP cvd giving the most problems I have had with this truck even though it was supposed to be the "end all" of axle problems........takes breath.........I'm having a blast. I went bashing hard today like never before with my pede and broke no stock parts. I'm talking about jump after 5-7 feet jumps with some real awkard landings. LOVE MY PEDE!! Good luck and welcome aboard the fun train!
    -Slash 4x4 MT 2000kv
    -Slash 4x4 MT 2100kv

RC Racer
    mt little bother has a elctric 2WD stampede and he loves the thing...all stock except played w/ the diff a lil n swapped out spur gears now he canbreak 50 no problems

RC Enthusiast
    YES THE 4X4 PEDE IS SUCH A BEAST! I bash on 3s lipo only haha and in stock form it shoed it biggest weakness,,, the darn drive shafts snap like tooth sooo MIP CVDS are a must have! Then you findout the motor likes ro over heat on such high power input and lack of throttle control so you go with a heatsink and fan combo tooo cool things down a bit,,, But the esc over hears quickly so i now im experimenting with new gearing choices.. maybe a7 toth pinion wll fit, now everything elae i is bulletproof though! iwas jumping my pede over 30 feet and 15 feet high off a sketchy ramp i built in a heatbeat! like usual nothing broke besides my sollder on the battery connector, i did a couple flips and alot of not so good landings ! i sure do loves this car ieven though ive spent o sooo much so far and dont wana think about it! soooo all in all you made a great buy congratularion!