RC Champion

Parts #'s for the BB set up?

Does anyone know what the part #'s are for the BB set up and other needed parts for the upgrade? Do I need a different reciever box? If so what part #?
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Qualifier
    The receiver box is 7024X If you bought your rally early on then you probably need the new box but I guess the ones that have shipped mire recently already have the BB friendly box.

Then you will need a new motor mount 7360, motor plate 7380 and gear cover 7379.

For future referance you get these numbers by looking at any of the brushed cars ( I looked at the fiesta ) on the traxxas website and going to the downloads and looking at either the parts list or the drawings.
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by So Cold View Post
    The receiver box is 7024X If you bought your rally early on then you probably need the new box but I guess the ones that have shipped mire recently already have the BB friendly box.

Then you will need a new motor mount 7360, motor plate 7380 and gear cover 7379.

For future referance you get these numbers by looking at any of the brushed cars ( I looked at the fiesta ) on the traxxas website and going to the downloads and looking at either the parts list or the drawings.
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Qualifier
    If you haven't ordered it yet...I have all the parts you need for a BB setup. I went with the NEU motor and I don't think I'll go back to my old CC4600k setup again.
    XO-1|SlashUE-MMM2200|Rally-SV2&MERV-MMP w/NEU1112