Thread: Thanks Traxxas

RC Competitor

Thanks Traxxas

I recently had motor problems on my summit I got for X-mas and said motor isn't warrantied but courtesy of Traxxas would send one out.

RC Qualifier
    They are very nice that way
    Brushless Summit!!!!!
    Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Yea Traxxas is the best.. But the next one burns out.. order you a Dewalt motor same price as a 775 million times better
    No you cant drive it
    my RC is owner operated only

RC Qualifier
    when i first got my summit i had a lot problems first the 2 servos went out it was not shifting right. i sent it in and they replaced all my electronics for free. after that my rear gear box blew and my driveshaft twisted up and they sent me a spur, new drive shafts, rear gear assembly diff housing with new diffs and gave me a extra servo in the mail with it lol, super service. runs great now but i will never buy a display model again lol. the truck was over 2 months old.

RC Qualifier
    traxxas is the greatest in products and service...no other company gives as much as traxxas...i have 3 summits workin on 4,bl emaxx, bandit, 2 mervs, just sold a slash ultimate 4x4,kinda regrettin, but oh well aint got the area here for it really...definently will be getting more summits tho....
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV

RC Qualifier
    yeah summit is the best truck i ever owned. hey do u thing a mmp sct 2400kv will work in a summit?/ it takes 4s or 14nimh cells

RC Qualifier
    if you gear it right,but risking a high risk of burn out, summit is heavy truck, lil motor meant for a lil truck....
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV

RC Competitor
    Traxxas is a top notch company. Anytime someone is interested in RC I send them straight to Traxxas. Great products, Great customer service!!
    Slash 2WD
    1/16 Ken Block Rally
    1/16 Summit

RC Qualifier
    I don't think that the castle system you mentioned will have enough power for a summit. If you want a castle system, you really need the mamba monster- it is meant for rc cars the size of a summit
    Brushless Summit!!!!!
    Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    is your summit brushless?

RC Qualifier
    mine is, spend the extra cash and get a tekin truggy system...there is nothing that runs that good if you ask me....
    ???Why so serious???
    JOKER TV