RC Qualifier

Looking for some Racing/ Bashing Buddys , Ann Arbor MI

Hey Everyone Looking for some people for me and my son to drive our Rc's with..
    I have a Rustler, E-revo, E-maxx, Summit, and Slash 4wd.. Its hard to find a race buddy so if you are interested just respond to this post or Im me thanks..

RC Competitor
    How about just Michigan in general? I can't find anyone either. (From Kalamazoo) Good luck in A2'd, I used to have a buddy across the street but he quit the hobby out of nowhere.
    Just call me Zoo. MM 5700 in a Rusty

RC Qualifier
    yeah its hard to find someone else to race with lol

RC Competitor
    This is a track finder for the entire us... so you should see at least tracks.
    Just call me Zoo. MM 5700 in a Rusty

RC Racer
    i would race with you guys but i live south of Detroit and K-zoo is a 4 hr drive sorry good luck !!!!! =)
    MERV
    Slash
    Nitro Sport
    Nitro Stampede

RC poster
    hey i live in brighton it's hard to find places to run around here i'm looking for somewhere outside to run for the summer but i can't find anyplace, i have a smaller car but it's hopped up pretty good it could probably handle any normal 10 scale track if i could ever find someplace with open running

RC Qualifier
    Rockford,MI here. Looking for somewhere to just bash and practice. There are a few tracks around Grand Rapids but they are only open certain hours and cost $$$. Looking for some off road short course people to practice with.