I bought a spare nimh battery from ebay it is the same as the one that comes stock with the stampede. I ran it today and when I opened my truck and went to take my battery out I saw that the plastic had torn open, and when I touched it I literally got burned(There is swelling). I think I may have ran the truck harder than normal. I was running on slick concrete and was doing donuts and full throttle for alot of it. I'm not sure if I want to charge the battery... I mean I know that its not a lipo but... Could the pack be defective or something? There was also a distinct smell coming from the pack which I am pretty sure is just from the plastic being really hot. Can a nimh pack be damaged from being discharged too quickly?