Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    [QUOTE=GRAVEDIGGER_STAMPEDE_VXL_4x2;4761465]ABS1 is this the Titanium Lunsford Turnbuckles and Hingepin set you would recommend with the Slasher ProTrac kit? I want to make sure i order the right one when i order the ProTrac kit.

G Digga, its not bro. The slash links stock only match the pede in the front camber links. Both back and Tbs are diff size. But these will be a tad to short for when you have the protrac kit. The kit adds 11mm to the front, and 3mm to the back. U can use those deminsions exaclty if added to stock on what size ya need. But with all the links, TBs included, you dont "need" and links if you dont wanna buy em. They come with some already, but I myself didnt like the color of the steel of the proline links on my truck. And they kind of show excessive threading. Of course the lunsford are the strongest and "nicest" ones out there, but youll need diff ones. If you have links now, measure the length inside the rod ends. So like without the threading, and thats the length of links you'll need to purchase if lunsford measures theres the same as traxxas and others. And that is giving you the deminsions without the threading. So for example the turnbuckles neeed are 72mm. Stock is 61mm. Which is the same way traxxas lists their alum turnbuckles. Length of link, minus threading.

as for the suspension pins, the stock ones are actually what u need with protrac also. If you want to upgrade those bad boys, "and they get annoying always unthreading themselfs" the STRC lock nut style are awesome. These ones below.

http://www.teamstrc.com/index.php?ro...product_id=346

Also, since ya got the kit comin. Check out this vid. This will help ya see what links are provided to. In the video, the guy states the lengths of the links, but those are end to end like he states. not the length of the links alone, or "bolt to bolt"/ mouting point to mounting point which is the most crucial, and very important to get dead right, I have listed above for ya to check out. The post about wheel alignment and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOAR0uPbMQ

IMO though, since ya got the digga thing going on. I think the lunsford links will look way sick. The color of the stainless steel/titanium looking shade will look real good with your grave digger thing you got going on.

oo btw dig, theres a pic of the protrac links above on homie flanz ride, and a pic of the stainless steel color tbs i got that are "close" to the lunsford titanuium

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Thanks ^ .
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

I finally placed the order for the ProTrac kit. LHS didnt even know what i was talking about and they carry Proline stuff. I gave up on explaining the kit to them. Funny thing the dude i was talking to owns a slash, guess they cant know everything. haha Yeah i think im going to dig the TBs that come with it. I'm doing the mostly black with a hint of aluminum look. It shipped out today, so hope to see it early next week. =)

Does my name cover yallz posts. Wish i would have known that when i put the username in.....Arghhhhh.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

haha.. ya it totally does. lol. I have to highlight your message to see what like the first 3 or 4 first words are. lol. Well, your only at 20 posts, do a new name. better time than any ya u just need a new email, no thang. But thats awesome bro, ya my LHS wasnt much of help either. After i graduated from "newbie" level, I noticed how many of them didnt have great knowledge to any "one" vehicle. And by one vehicle, I mean traxxas. Lol. Kinda sad really, LIke my wheel wobble. First couple weeks I came in, and my wheel was wobbely, I had the old thin threaded shafts on, with black thin hexs that used to be on the old pedes that just go on the back now, the guy pulled off my wheel, carefully looked at it and said oh no, its like that. I had even asked if they had done any changes to it or if there were thicker shafts cuz with newer wheels it look like the lugs were off. I later found out all my predictions on it were true, and after that I had a few more experiences just like that. Ya its all about the forums, lol. Also... at mine, the guy who got it knew what the kit was, but none of them had even heard of putting one on a stampede. They also had told me the cheapest solution to charging lipo was 125 "minimum" on here I discovered about the all in one ac6 that takes care of it all for 46 bucks at hobbypartz. lol I guess its just like that, oh...and this guy who came in with an old stampede like mine was at the beginning, I sat there and heard em telln him all kinds of stuff that was way off. I pulled this customer aside later and told him what I knew, and he was like man I wish u worked here cuz he would have walkd out of there, walkd home, not been able to connect new ESC to his battery, or had an esc mount and a bunch of other stuff than im sure would have been way frustrating. They are good for newer guys, and more "general" info. Definatly not skilled in any one particular traxxas vehicles, and I think personally all of em just are involved with rock crawling cuz thats all I see em messin with. Thats exciting though bra, ya links could look great with your colors. You should post up a pic of your ride on here or else where, love to see how it looks. Fact you have a hooked up grave digger is awesome! did u buy the digger than upgrade stuff, or did u get a VXL, than add a digger body? oo.. a before and aft pic would be cool to

All i can say is your experience and knowledge with the issues you have run across have helped me. I havent been in the R/C field in over 15 years. So things have changed alot since then for me too. I had debated on Nitro or Electric. So as you can tell Electric WON me over.

Kinda funny you ask that, I first purchased the Stampede Gravedigger (which i had been drewling for since they announced them). Which i am all out Gravedigger fan. Drove it for a couple of weeks and decided to come on here and check out the threads. My first, so i say, mistake was to have done that and not purchased a brushless and some Gravedigger parts on ebay. Besides that point. I went and purchased a VXL and moved the parts from the Gravedigger to the VXL and set the other truck up for my wife. haha So no loss really, she just bashes the Titan! Lesson learned, but no loss really. But both have upgraded parts, which i will have to post pics of them one day. I might have the pic on my phone of when i first purchased it right out of the box. Ive been working a Turnaround, so long hours and when we get home i catch a few minutes of daylight to run them.

What sucks is my LHS is 60 miles away, not like they know anything. I read threads and take in ideas and knowledge. Which i follow for a couple of days, to make sure some of the posts are good ones. All i know next go round im going to build one from scratch.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Picture of my truck right out of the box. I will post an updated pic with the upgrades soon....

Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Awesome bro! heck ya.. I excited to see the digger with the protrac and such. And thats awesome man, glad to help. Ya thats far for sure! hour drive is way long. its like faster to ship it than to drive there! haha jk. Mines 3 lights away from my house :s but ya, they dont know much but at least got parts to scratch our impulsive itches right? Thats awesome though, ya my older parts and such are coming together too for a 2nd pede for my lady as well. Ima paint her up a pink body or something. The fact that she supports me and gets "almost" as excited when I purchase a part as I do makes her deserve one. lol. and shes doesnt look like the kind of chick that is into stuff like that because she is very girly girl and may I say way hott. Why shes the one I keep around lol. I gotta tell ya though, building from scratch is really pricey.lol the thing that makes it worth while, is building with all upgrades. That way its better instead of buying a VXL, than upgrading. If upgrading is in the works, building from scratch saves money. Someone though that would build themselves an exact vxl including a velinion esc and motor are going to spend alot more than 380 to build the same thing. But if you do like some castle, straight into lipo if thats what you want. alum and such where ever, than building from parts is a good way to go instead of spending redundantly. One of the biggest savers in doing that, is getting a tranny off ebay for 35 complete. Cuz from scratch a slipper clutch alone is 22 dollars. That saves a fortune cuz bearings alone are 15 for rubber sealed which ya want in the tranny cuz of grease. just those two things, bam... Ohh anouther awesome upgrade if I may if when u do, or for your killa digga, the RCscrewz stainless steel screw set. They are tough as nails and I havent stripped a single one, and even alot tougher than the black hex screws that come in the VXLs. Thats an awesome and under-rated upgrade. But heck ya man, im excited to see your truck with its wide stance too. BTW.. how are u liking the adjustable body mounts? id u put them on yours, or on the Mrs? I imagine yours of course right cuz of the back of the body. oh, and since you got both. Are the mounting points on the monster jams differnt than the stock bodys? I mean like thier width and distance from one anouther. I know the digger has the high back end so thats diff of course, but I mean like if you lowerd the back mount could you put on the stock body on yours plug and play with the M.J adjustable mounts? ive been curious on this one.

Yeah when i moved the "green" Gravedigger parts over i took along the body posts, they aren't as wide. They are also adjustable in height. Which im thinking about lowering it a tad, possibly another 1/2".

BTW i got a butt load of upgrades in yest. 2 - 7cell ProMatch batteries, Thunder AC6 charger, 2 Integy Piggy backs for the rear (front 2 are on back order) they look like they might be good, we shall see, lazer temp gun, and and and and my Red LED lights for the front Earlier this week i got my masher 2k. Which i cant wait to mount......been working a Turnaround so have'nt really had a chance to finish them up.

Ive got pics i'll post later of the LEDs.

ProTrac stuff should be in early next week whoop whoop!!! ***update*** just checked the tracking on this, i should get this today. So.....i know what i will be doing when i make it home tonight!!! YES YES YES

FYI, hopmeup is a good store to order TRAXXAS parts from on eBay, very good pricing and they ship fast!!!
    Last edited by GRAVEDIGGER_STAMPEDE_VXL_4x2; 04-16-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: update
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Enthusiast
    where did you get the bumper and tires

oh heck ya!!! awesome brotha! how exciting huh? probably workn on it tonight. Thats so tight bro. Real quick, installing your protrac. It comes with toe in the back so dont think ya installed it incorrectly. I was like why are my back arms crooked. lol. I was gonna say to that red LEDs would look great, its gonna look so pimpn. Im ordering the thunder ac6 tommorow too. They were on back order for a minute on HP and now they are there and im all stoked to orderd it. Needn to go lipo, and i was using an old charger with an adapter that totally sucks and bottlenecks the charge and wasnt workn out well. ITs okay cuz it was just a 7cell i got in a parts lot buy but been dien for that charger. Its a great deal. Ya if ya havent seen it, check out the pics i got where I show before and afters of the body lowered with the adjustable RPM mounts. What a difference. I instantly fell in love and was like, why did i not do this the first second haha.. The mashers are real nice. Sometimes I wanna powerslide more and they grip so much haha. I wonder how the MT tires do with brushless. The mashers are so soft and sticky. If you put two of them side by side they kinda stick together. haha. They drip for days though, both on and off road. love em. I fiqured thats out the body mounts would be. Thats what they looked like, alittle more narrow than the other classic stlye. Its especialy cool that you can lower it with adjustable and not be stuck with anything. See how you like it, thats the way to go for sure than cutting the mounts and rescrewing em together. Its gonna be sick bro!!! if you can, take as many before and after pics as possible. even with a cell phone camera. Of like parts before and after, differnt progress. I took a ton, but wished I had more pre-mods. Like more of the progress and more step by step ones. And I have a ton. haha.. Wish I had the pic of my vel motor with the plastic all scratched up, and how it looks now after I took a dremel to it, than plastic shine and it looks brand new. "got it at a parts lot too" ooo.. just one thing though. Id cancel the integy ones that are back ordered :/ they kinda suck big time and they dont have any customer service at all and they are way cool lookn to with the piggy backs and all. There was just a post of anouther guy here that was complaining about integy shocks and busting so fast on em. Like they fall apart. Its so sad.... I dont know why they cant get there stuff together with so many things. Integy sells so much but there quality with almost everything is so poor, and customer service is unreachable. Sorry to bear those bad news on those big bores, or revamping the ultra ones works really well. Adding Tin shafts, and rpm pistons and diff shock oils. Or.. if you have the juice, proline powerstroke are amazing. But they cost twice the amount of the whole protrac kit which is dumb. Really excited to see it though man!! gonna be siiiiiiiiiickk ! your gonna love your low wide look btw I stare at it everytime I walk by my kitchen table. everytime hahha. and your digger will be the best one on here! boo yaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stampedeowner1 View Post
    where did you get the bumper and tires
    Not sure if ur talkn to him or me. Mine are proline mashers. the ones hes gonna install too. The ones hes got is traxxas Monster truck. Same for bumper. You can get a set of the green bumpers on ebay at a great price, and my bumper is a stock slash bumper. Does wonders for pertection and love the looks. Also covers my alum bulkhead and protects from scratching. which ever bumper you get, get one asap as they will save you alot of broken parts. As for all the traxxas parts, any hobby shop carrys traxxas parts, or tonz of website that carry him. Most widly available RC parts. Even pepboys ( a local autoparts store in my area) sells pedes, rustlers, bandits, and like 30 most common replaced parts.

ABS. That charger (Thunder AC6) is awesome. The instructions arent so informative, but not to bad. If you are like many guys its easier to figure it out than read a whole book. haha

I ran my truck with the integy piggybacks, they seem to be doing good so far, i'll see how they hold up. The backordered ones have already been paid for, so i will have to grin and bear it. Next go round i will get the Powerstrokes.

I got the ProTrac kit in yesterday. Today i will be adding the mod. Glad you said something i'm going to take tons of pre and post pics, heck maybe some inbetweeners haha.

I'm going to try and glue the Masher 2k on too. First thing i noticed was how sticky they are. Like another post'r said they could use some extra stability inside, think he used foam peanuts & grinded them up, then stuffed them inside. These might have 50% tread left so i'm just going to leave them be and run them till they are slicks.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

haha. awesome. ya totally. I way agree with you. Ya I heard the piggybacks like "work" fine. as shocks and all, they just bust I guess. Thats just what I heard and im sure its not for everyone. I would love some powerstrokes too. They are way tighy. They seem very stable. I grinded on the edgs to make em perfectly straight from their little rubber hangy things along the border they slide into the wheel to, but besides that. That like in the video, they are steady enough to spin and not wobble. Some putty balancing may be good.

But ya brotha, LOTS of in betweeners like everytime you finish one mod, like say you add a wheelie bar, before and after on that area alone and so on.. They come in handy later, and awesome to have cuz you cant go back to the way it was, or at least its really time consuming to do so just for pics. heck ya man

AbS here is a pic of the adjustabe body mounts.....

ProTrac installed.....Frontal......

Cockeyed shot here.....

Check out the much wider stance.......

Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

FYI....they tires will be changed to Masher 2k in a couple days, im double checking the beads and letting them dry really well. Not in the pic above, but when i got home i swapped the fronts and backs (tires). Even though it shortened the front stance a little bit it was better.

Abs: I noticed the rear stance that the tires turn in a little is that the way it's supposed to. You know looking down at the truck they turn towards the frame??
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

heck ya bro. Looks awesome! very nice work. And ya those piggy backs do look good. Hope they hold up well cuz they are some good looking shocks. You got the sickest digger ive seen Nice work bro. Any plans of dyen the chassis black? or didnt it come with one, but you swapped it right? that'd be a bit of work for sure, but think it look real nice with the black and green. Either way. looks awesome brotha.

As for the back wheels, ya homie. They are suppose to have toe in so "cross eyed" kinda thing. At first I was like..umm. but thats suppose to be like that. It helps keep the car straight at high speeds. The way you put on the screw in the back that connects the back camber with the back bearing carreir will determine how much of you u got. Check out my alignment thread. I have a pic of what im talking about. But, you do gotta shorten your back cambers. You want your back wheels to be straight up and down, Shortening the back cambers will cause em to move the way they should be, even though I know it looks like they are pulling the wheels "inward" its suppose to have that. As for your fronts, you want alittle bit of positive camber. So like your fronts kinda pointing outwards. Also, notice where you got your links and shocks mounted to. The kit gives extra mounting points and this makes a big diff in the lengths of the links to even things out. This is what basically the aim is for. You'll have natural
    toe in" the back wheels, but you want em vertically straight. and the fronts you want a bit of postive camber so your fronts will be a bit sticking outwards. Kinda funny huh, backs pointing in, fronts pointing outwards. This is basically the aim. Also, on page 2 under my alignment thread, I go over detailed about the size of links, and on which mounting holes. The mounting holes is prolines starting recommendations, and I sized up the links from thier specs on thier mounting hole suggestions. But thats a good place to start cuz that install can be a bit confusing with the extra mounting places they give us.

BTW noticed you changed your name, without changing you profile. Thats awesome for a sec I didnt even recognize it. lol.
    Heres kinda of an idea of the orientation of the wheels and how ya want em to point. Member the backs will point inward, but you want em vertically straight. Oh, and I dont have a pic of this one on the alignment section, but use the middle hole under the back shocktower that it attaches to. So basically middle for all. And as for the screw that the back shock attaches to on the back susp arm. Its the second to last one. So the second one closest to the back wheels. try that out. The thread I got will put em all straight with the sizes, and the mounting holes shown in and put things where they need to be for ya. Then after that you can tweak it in the future after the first drive or whatnot. Thats what Proline Recommends so what I went of off.

In this pic the back wheels dont look like they have toe in much cuz of the depth angle, but you can see the fronts and the +2 camber

this ones a good pic that shows the stance of the back wheels to.

Oh here we go. This pic shows the wheels positions better.

heres the Proline Set-up sheet. Notice where they got the mounting points.

http://prolineracing.com/images/howt...t6062_BASE.pdf

Yep took them a few days to change it for me. When i got back on i was like woohoo!!

Ok thanks, i kept going back and looking at your pics, thought maybe my eyes were deceiving me. I did make one mistake and mounted the rear hub carriers on the highest setting and had some rubbing going on......oooops!! Found that out a batter pack later. Nothing serious but i did correct it and that dropped my truck and leveled it out.

Well kewl, now i know the cross-eyed look is correct and not my eyes. haha

Note to self: Driving in sand is a mess, had to take my spur and pinion off and cleaned them with a toothbrush and soapy water, then packed some grease on them. Then i went to adjust my steering and when i took my servo saver off, the spring sprung, now that was fun getting back in/on.....LRH Last night i mounted the Masher 2k. I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow morning.......eeek still waiting on them FR PiggBacks too.
    Last edited by DiggerPede; 04-19-2011 at 06:09 AM.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    DIgger, that protrac made your truck a lot more aggressive and can't wait to see it with mashers on it! Sure is the nicest Grave Digger I've seen!
    1 extended pede
    1 stock length pede
    Summit

@ scorpio, Thanks!!! I'll see what i can do with taking some pics with my Cannon Rebel. Hopefully i can post some good shots of it tomorrow morning.

I purchased a Front RPM Slash Bumper, for some odd reason i cant part with the Green One. That one just doesnt do anything for front protection......hope i dont decide to carve my ruck into anything.....Muuuuaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaa
    Last edited by DiggerPede; 04-19-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: .....for some odd reason....
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Toe-in/ Toe-out

AbS....this explains it all. Guess i should have googled it...hahaha

http://www.rc-truckncar-tuning.com/toe-in.html
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Nice brotha. Oh.. With the 2.2 Size wheels. (i dont know about the Monster truck wheels cuz they are bigger on the inside/ SCT style wheels) the rear "protrac" carreirs dont fit. Dont know if you are getting 2.8 mashers (which they now make) but I dought it, but if your getting revolvers, and mashers, the proline rear carriers wont fit. Id pick up some alum ones of those. STRCs arent bad priced. Thats what Im rockn too. Check out the gunmetal color

I believe most people have the rear camber put on the number two spot on the protrac carrier so like where ya tried it. I think the MTs have alittle less clearance than 2.8s. With alum carreirs theres only one spot. Works great anyways.

As for the sand, im sure its the tires right? or ya sayin after the kit drivn on the sand is makn a mess but not before? Still got in your gears that much with a gear cover on? oo... you have the RPM gear cover? that one closes it off, the stock one has a hole in it. That'll help I made a big old mess in my clean truck too when I hit the dirt with it. I was smiles cheek to cheek though. lol. One thing I though was silly. The RPM gear cover didnt fit over the 90t spur though. I had to use 86t. But with my set-up 23/86 is workn great for temps and great torque and top speed.

I hear you on the pic, I did the same things to bro and watched thier install videos a ton of times. Good to have some direction on when doing the install, cuz i was thinkin i was going crazy to when my back wheels were toe'd in. I was like umm.... haha.

Btw. Do u have any play on your back protrac arms? I wrote up this thread, thinkn it was common, than I realized I was the only one after everyone seemed to not know what I was talkin about. lol. At least it helped with the front though and the fiberglass bar being all "loose" kinda. Check it out, if your backs dont do this,well they probably dont. seemed only mine did. haha. it was very tiny though, but as ya know i like " precision lol.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...t=protrac+slop

Oh, and ya that link u posted. good link. ya for sure. crazy how that is huh? you'd think id be straight like.. well any other vehicle

oh, and anouther look at your leds up front. So awesome! i love em!!! btw is your truck at work with you? home office? Take truck to work day, boo yaa
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 04-20-2011 at 01:38 PM.

[QUOTE=AbSoLooT1;4769356] As for the sand, im sure its the tires right? or ya sayin after the kit drivn on the sand is makn a mess but not before? Still got in your gears that much with a gear cover on? oo... you have the RPM gear cover? that one closes it off, the stock one has a hole in it. That'll help I made a big old mess in my clean truck too when I hit the dirt with it. I was smiles cheek to cheek though. lol. One thing I though was silly. The RPM gear cover didnt fit over the 90t spur though. I had to use 86t. But with my set-up 23/86 is workn great for temps and great torque and top speed. [QUOTE]

I have the stock one with the window. Didnt know they made one without one. So the RPM one is completelly enclosed? If so, would you recommend RPM p/n 80522 (which is the black one)

[QUOTE=AbSoLooT1;4769356] Btw. Do u have any play on your back protrac arms? I wrote up this thread, thinkn it was common, than I realized I was the only one after everyone seemed to not know what I was talkin about. lol. At least it helped with the front though and the fiberglass bar being all "loose" kinda. Check it out, if your backs dont do this,well they probably dont. seemed only mine did. haha. it was very tiny though, but as ya know i like " precision lol. [QUOTE]

OOOps....I missed that thread, I really didnt notice a whole lot of play. But i will check that out first thing when I get home. What is the size of the washers that you recommend using? Also, I'm running the 2.2 Revolvers with the Masher 2ks. I havent seen any clearance issues with carriers, guess I should check that out too.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Hey brotha. Ya crazy right? the RPM one is completely enclosed. I dont know why the stock one isnt. kinda silly..

After I wrote up that thread, I realized mine was unique in the back. If you read it peeps are like umm what? lol. but on the front, it elimiated the fiberglass bar bouncing back and forth. That one I know isnt unique to mine. yet still allowing free flow movment that everyone here stresses so much. lol

Ya, anyone whos put the 2.2s has issues with the clearance. It wont let your back wheels tighetn all the way and be perfectly upright, or fit over em. let me know your finding on this one. Maybe since you used the bottom mounting hole it was a bit diff? I used the washers in the pic in that thread. Not the teflon washers, but they are still traxxas washers. The same ones that are used inbetween top mounting of the shock and tower. (most no longer use this after mods so no worries) but stock its there. They are the little steel washers.

Theses ones here homie. This one seems to be no exact science. If you feel the back and forth movement in the wrong way, Like this

Than use these washers where u see fit, while still allowing unrestricted movement. My whole thing is no slop, but freeflow in the right direction.

Just added.. STRC Lock Pins.

And New Proline Raptor SVT body, Painted by me! My first Paint job that wasnt just spraying a stock body. Notice the Carbon Fiber inlay. And nope its not the carbon paint technique.

Dude Awesome. Congrats on the STRC hinge pins. Ive been using them for a little while now. They are really good quality and i like the fact they use the bigger hex.

I made a mistake and purchased a couple Integy sets. They strip and are real cheesey. Whatever you do dont spend the money on them.

I really like that Raptor body, Is that your new replacement lid???? ;-)
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Thanks bro. Ya I totally hear ya. The only part id get from those guys is there gearboxes cuz its a big solid chunk of alum. lol. But probably not, or their whole alum kit, for a shelf queen! lol. Thats about it. haha... ya I like em to, funny cuz I pulled em out, and there was one alittle bent up front. That and I had a pin in the rear, that kept wanting to unscrew itself. Locktight or no locktight. So I went and picked these up. Love em

I have a couple more parts to put on. I have a Proline Chassis Saver, and im building some shocks that are better than big bores. Got some RPM dual rate shock pistons, TIN shafts, and im just waiting on the alum bodies. They are gonna be pimpn!

Ya im gonna use this lid on my truck, and the other lid on my stocker. Most likely anyways

I installed the Proline Chassis Saver a couple months ago (give or take a week, haha). Its really nice, it definitely helps with some added integrity. I had to dremel out the plastic piece that keeps the battery in place and drill a couple holes right behind that, if my memory serves me right. Took me about 30+ minutes on that install. Take your time and do a nice clean job. Which i know you will ;-)

Awesome on the shocks. I can't wait to see them...Ive been wanting to buy some Proline Powerstrokes. Sometime in the near future. Keep up the good work bro.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh PA
    Loot, could you pm me a link of the carbon fiber sticker? TIA.
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

Some pics of it after Bumper, and wheels and tires put back on.

I have to revive a fine thread for an awesome PAL. Missed ya bro. WB.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Thanks brotha! Your the man! Much appreciated. feels great to be back!
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 10-04-2011 at 05:00 PM.

RC Champion
    Those are RPM Revolvers (front offset) with Masher 2Ks right? and WB (didnt know you were gone)
    Everything overpowered...

Yessir those are! I'm running a set on my digger! They are bout ready for a fresh set though. But i'm trying to get what i can out of them. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by QYKSLVR View Post
    Those are RPM Revolvers (front offset) with Masher 2Ks right? and WB (didnt know you were gone)
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Sweet deal, I have a set on old stampede rims just painted, and a set of the Revolvers that I use for my paddles and they look very similar.

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Welcome back brotha! Still the cleanest looking pede around for sure.

Sent from Dan's iPad using Tapatalk
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by QYKSLVR View Post
    Sweet deal, I have a set on old stampede rims just painted, and a set of the Revolvers that I use for my paddles and they look very similar.
    Funny thing about that, I dyed some stock wheels, and put old chevrons on them for my stock part using loaner, and To the untrained (non-hobbiest) eyes, I tell em its upgrades and they look at me like im crazy. lol. yes they do look very similar.

heres an example!

Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    Welcome back brotha! Still the cleanest looking pede around for sure.

Sent from Dan's iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks brotha! glad to be back!

Updates for the pede.

Big bores added. Old ones, vs New Big bores with the Alum heads added. BTW. Traxxas aluminum is stronger, except for the shock caps, the STRCs are much tougher.

RPM Rear Skid added.

RC Champion
    Just did BigBores on my Pede, love them! Still waiting on Traxxas to RELEASE THE GREEN PARTS!

But on a side note. with the RPM rear, did u just re-use old screws with the new holes, or do the new bolt with nuts at the top?