Thread: slipper clutch?

RC Qualifier

slipper clutch?

whats the best setting for the slipper clutch in the merv? i mean from stock, is stock the best, or should i adjust it? would it give it more get up and go? just looking for some pointers and tips, i know absolutley nothing about them, just wanna know some info thatll help out in anyway. any other adjustments or anything i should make. its in the shop right now gettin rpm a arms and rpm knuckles all the way around. also gettin the aluminum body mounts and the voltswagon body. any other suggestions?

RC Champion
    My slipper clutch slipped and I tightened it and then loosened it about 1/4 of the way and it's been working fine ever since.

RC Champion
    Suggestion: Pro Line Wheels+Tires

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    not to tight and not to loose, screw it all the way in, and then go backwards 1/4-1/2 turn. Take you time and read the manual it helps.

RC Competitor
    Well, my slipper came screwed in tight from factory and I'm guessing that wasn't intended. I set it depending on what tires and batteries I'm running. Anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4's of a turn out from the spring being fully collapsed.