Thread: RX Power Pack

RC Qualifier

RX Power Pack

I want to get the RX power pack for my tmaxx 3.3 because I can't stand the slow steering and having to change batteries all the time. Is it worth it? What do I need and how much does it cost? Also I can't seem to find any good sites for the items, because all of the ones I've found say its for the revo or slayer. Thanks
    And we thought toy grade RC's where cool...

RC poster
    You would want to get a 5 cell hump pack for the receiver, I just upgraded mine last night. Cost me $20 for a 1600mah at lhs . As for what all you need, I'm not for sure how the stock setup is anymore, I got my maxx with a hump pack already in it.. used of course..

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

RC Qualifier
    Get the venom 1600 works great fits perfect in the stock battery box. It will keep a consistent power going to servos versus AA lose their voltage quick and cant handle consistent power. Also get the traxxas 2 amp charger along with the adapter for it. and get the tra3034 harness. the charge port only goes in one way in the opening. if your battery box does not have the rubber charge port get a box that has one. and please please zip tie everything neatly.

duratrax or venom hump packs will work and hold up alot better than 4AA being that the maxx is heavy. good idea 2010 with the zip ties
    DEU 8:18 ESV

Any 1100~1600mah hump pack will work, also get the TRX#3034 switch harness to make it plug N play.

You can put it in the stock box or if your using the Ofna tank you can ziptie it next to the steering servo.

As for the weak slow steering, the only solution for that is a better/stronger, faster servo.

My trucks steering is great since I put some 230oz mg servos on them, they whip the wheels back n forth no problem.

A high torque servo & 6v hump pack is among the first on the list of things to do to a new truck.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!