RC Qualifier

Batteries for Fiesta

Hey guys I currently have a Bandit that Im going to convert into a Rustler and going to buy a Rally VXL for my street vehicle... I saw the Ken Block edition at my LHS and fell in love.

Anyway, I was checking one out the other day and I was curious about the batteries that will fit in it. Obviously it doesnt hold "hump" batteries that my Bandit holds, but are those battery compartments large enough to hold 7 or 8 cell NiMh packs? I would eventually get a Lipo for it but until I get around to purchasing one with a charger, I would like to use NiMh in the meantime.

Just curious because the compartments looked kind of small and although I assume two 6 cell NiMh would work pretty well, does it hold 7 or 8 cell flat packs? Thanks
    Rustler VXL
    Two Slash 4x4 VXL's
    Spartan Boat

RC Qualifier
    no it doesnt
    3-2wd Stampedes

RC Qualifier
    so just 6 cell flat (series 1) NiMh packs and Lipos?

how much run time will you get from two of these NiMh series 1 packs vs running only one?
    Rustler VXL
    Two Slash 4x4 VXL's
    Spartan Boat

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NYbandit33 View Post
    so just 6 cell flat (series 1) NiMh packs and Lipos?

how much run time will you get from two of these NiMh series 1 packs vs running only one?
    In theory you should get the same run time running two batteries in series vs just a single battery. It's putting the batteries in parallel that increases the run times
    Rally SV2/4600 and fully loaded

RC Qualifier
    I've got some traxxas 6 cell nimh for sale. If interested check out the market place.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk